Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by gff
Don't be discouraged, we still got a chance! :tongue:

What's the point in writing our usernames? :biggrin:

Username: gff
Votes: 23, 27
Decision: Pooled

Influencing people to follow rules that make sense doesn't give the same feeling of power :colone:

Good luck in the pool, here's hoping you get fished sharpish!
This thread seems to have slowed... here are some results for who got an offer and who didn't :smile:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuC3uSoohVKqdGRJZmI3X0V3MmVidHdVZEFKX0V4UUE

If you click the bottom tabs you can see the data for the 2011 applicants game, for those interested...

EDIT: If these are in any way wrong please let me know :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 122
Original post by Xero Xenith
This thread seems to have slowed... here are some results for who got an offer and who didn't :smile:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuC3uSoohVKqdGRJZmI3X0V3MmVidHdVZEFKX0V4UUE

If you click the bottom tabs you can see the data for the 2011 applicants game, for those interested...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who decided to find out through other means...
By my calculations, even without those who haven't heard or who haven't appeared since D-day, several people have all five:

1, 11, 12, 13, 20, 22

Which means the secret sixth choice will be needed here
Original post by Aesc
By my calculations, even without those who haven't heard or who haven't appeared since D-day, several people have all five:

1, 11, 12, 13, 20, 22

Wow, a lot of winners! We've done well this year :biggrin:
Reply 124
Wow, a lot of winners! We've done well this year :biggrin:

I was shocked how accurate we seem to have been! (I say we, I didn't find this until after the deadline so I haven't got an entry :p:) With the possibilities for people who haven't posted, there could be loads more. Which is why it needs to be narrowed down!
(Five reps per person per day, even if we had five winners thats not so bad)
Original post by Aesc

1, 11, 12, 13, 20, 22

:zomg: For the past 2 years when this was played (2010 and 2011 entry), I don't think there was a participant who had five correct guesses :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 126

Original post by Aesc

1, 11, 12, 13, 20, 22

Awww, I haven't won :sad:
Reply 127
Disclaimer: I am not trying to initiate a coup against Hassi, he retains the right to judge how the winners are picked :biggrin:
Original post by cpdavis
:zomg: For the past 2 years when this was played, I don't think we had five winners :tongue:

Learn to count, mathmo :tongue:

Original post by Aesc
Disclaimer: I am not trying to initiate a coup against Hassi, he retains the right to judge how the winners are picked :biggrin:

And neither am I with my spreadsheet. (Did you know - 95% of rebellions are caused by spreadsheets? The media just downplays it...)

Hope hassi gets back soon!
Learn to count, mathmo :tongue:

Oh god, tiredness and analysis has made me write crap :colondollar:
Original post by cpdavis
Oh god, tiredness and analysis has made me write crap :colondollar:

Sneaky editing ninja skills :ninja:
Yay I have all 5 correct even though I got rejected :tongue:
Original post by cpdavis
:zomg: For the past 2 years when this was played (2010 and 2011 entry), I don't think there was a participant who had five correct guesses :tongue:

In those years were there stalking pages which could be ordered by UMS?
Original post by Insanity514
Yay I have all 5 correct even though I got rejected :tongue:

Nice one :smile: if you got the kicker it could get interesting! There's likely to be about 3 winners at this rate... :tongue: (for the record I didn't win)
Original post by LeSacMagique
In those years were there stalking pages which could be ordered by UMS?

Hmmm that's a good point. I think you guys where the first year to do it :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending