The Student Room Group

Man stabbed to death in Oxford Circus on Boxing Day sales

This is just disgusting. Some people obviously had beef and decided to do in broad daylight in front of everybody.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078702/Fatal-stabbing-Oxford-Street-Boxing-Day-sales.html

Scroll to see replies

animals
Praying this does not involve black people
Reply 3
Absolutely beyond belief. Makes me so incredibly sad we haven't managed to eradicate this sort of thing from society.

This one also makes me so unbelievably sad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-16331668
Reply 4
Boxing Day sales, Black Friday and Jordan release dates in America <<<<<<<<<<
So when people visit from other countries to enjoy the New Year sales, this is what they end up facing. It's thugs like this who think they're immune to the law who ruin people's lives. Tragic news for the victim's family.
Reply 6
Probably over a pair of trainers or something ridiculous.

I really detest how materialistic our society has become. Everyone should stay in their houses on Boxing Day and enjoy family company. I'm sure we can all manage with the shops closed for a grand sum of... two days :zomg:
Reply 7
Original post by theoferdinand
Praying this does not involve black people

I hope you're not just thinking that so that you can say "See, it's not just blacks"

That's nearly as bad as someone making an unjustified sweeping generalisation about all blacks. Which WILL happen
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by natty_d
Probably over a pair of trainers or something ridiculous.

I really detest how materialistic our society has become. Everyone should stay in their houses on Boxing Day and enjoy family company. I'm sure we can all manage with the shops closed for a grand sum of... two days :zomg:

That's Western culture for you; spend, spend spend. That's all people ever seem to do. They'll be broke by the new year and then complain when they cant eat or fuel their homes.
How and why do people do that when we're in a financial mess?
Reply 9
Britain, what a ****ty country!
how can a thread like this turn into a race war so quickly

smh
Reply 11
Original post by Kenan and Kel
how can a thread like this turn into a race war so quickly

smh

its not a race war..

its the facts, which nearly all relate to a specific group in particular involved with violent crime/attacks
Reply 12
Original post by Silver Arrow
That's Western culture for you; spend, spend spend. That's all people ever seem to do. They'll be broke by the new year and then complain when they cant eat or fuel their homes.
How and why do people do that when we're in a financial mess?

I wouldn't complain, we need people to spend blindly to get us out of the recession.
** Mod edit **

WARNING: This video contains images that some people may find upsetting. If you are likely to get upset, please DO NOT WATCH it.

Video...

WARNING: Graphic content

(edited 12 years ago)
i'm appalled how something like this can happen in London let alone OXFORD street:frown:
Original post by Arekkusu
I wouldn't complain, we need people to spend blindly to get us out of the recession.

Yeh because money changing hands really means more money is entering the UK...... :wink:
Reply 16
Sad, sad people using this as an opportunity for violence.
Original post by billydisco
Yeh because money changing hands really means more money is entering the UK...... :wink:

I think you have got 'recession' and 'trade deficit' mixed up
Reply 18
what was the reason behind this.. was it a beef or over sales? very sad anyway. thoughts with his family... :frown:
Reply 19
Original post by Cesar Lecat
** Mod edit **

WARNING: This video contains images that some people may find upsetting. If you are likely to get upset, please DO NOT WATCH it.

Video...

WARNING: Graphic content

That was really sad. As a community we have a problem. There are countless other branches and even the webstie if they/s/he wanted the trainers that badly. So ifts Oxford street crime can happen anywhere. May his soul rest in peace.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending