The Student Room Group

How much is expensive for a gym?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
£22 per month but over 18's pay about £30 I think. This includes gym, swimming pool, badminton courts and lots of classes like body combat, pilates, yoga, indoor cycling, aqua jog/aerobics, body pump etc ... Its good value really :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by Sarang_assa
I live in Doncaster and the only gym near me is a Fitness First, does anyone know if you can pay for a month, or in small chunks such as 3 months as I won't be in the country long enough to commit to a year?? And how much rougly it'll cost? The website pricing page doesn't work properly for me. Thank you in advance!

I go to the Dome, near Asda, and it costs me £29 p/m but thats because its flexible and i can end it by providing a months notice. Its £22 p/m for a 12 month contract.
Original post by bilal101
I go to the Dome, near Asda, and it costs me £29 p/m but thats because its flexible and i can end it by providing a months notice. Its £22 p/m for a 12 month contract.

Ooh that's a government run gym right? St James Lesuire centre is too so hopefuly it'll be the same price!

Problem is that Fitness First is the only gym within walking distantce so I've got to think about bus fare too.I never realised joining a gym would be so damn hard, I was obviously spoilt with our uni gmy!
Reply 23
I'm getting it free because i work in a gym :wink:, but I wouldent pay more than 30/month probs
Reply 24
Are most Uni gyms free ??

Quick Reply

Latest