The Student Room Group

nobody loves me

it's like i'm invisible.
a huge big living blur.
nobody ever recognises or cares about my existence.
i'm quite nice, understanding and gentle to everyone but it doesn't work.
please help me.
any useful advice will be appreciated.
thank you.
What advice would you like? If you feel invisible perhaps it would be a good idea to wear bright clothes or walk about half naked - that will get you noticed :smile:
They do.

How do I know?

Because I am taking the time to respond to you on here and trying to ensure you feel somewhat better when I am done.

It happens. I am sure you have family somewhere, most of us go through lonely patches but that is just part of life. It can be a variety of factors that make you feel like this.

Just keep occupied and keep trying :smile:

Edit: I forgot to add, as always, no matter if it is in a day or in a month, feel free to drop a message to talk. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
lol... so what? life is tough, and nobody has to love you.
Reply 4
There's ALWAYS somebody, Maybe that person is just right under your nose,
No body lives a loveless life, perhaps the timing is just not right for you,
Focus on your studies, and work hard to get somewhere in life, Perhaps then your dream Guy/Girl will come along

Chin up, SMILE :biggrin: Im sure you're a beautiful person both inside & out x
Reply 5
I love U :wink: feel better now?
Reply 6
Original post by ilikehema
lol... so what? life is tough, and nobody has to love you.

I kind of agree. it's the survival of the fittest. if you don't fight for it you wont get far in life
He's just a poor boy from a poor family.
Reply 8
Original post by tinshed
I kind of agree. it's the survival of the fittest. if you don't fight for it you wont get far in life

What does survival of the fittest mean in this sense? Life is tough, that is a fact. And nobody has to value anybody or anything.
Reply 9
*insert the no-arm kid picture*

I LVOE YOU THIS MUCH!
and another self obsessed teenager joins the pack ...
Reply 11
the fact that you care for others mean you will eventually find other people like you, trust me, you clearly have a good heart and because of that you will end up in the company of those who care.
Original post by Anonymous
it's like i'm invisible.
a huge big living blur.
nobody ever recognises or cares about my existence.
i'm quite nice, understanding and gentle to everyone but it doesn't work.
please help me.
any useful advice will be appreciated.
thank you.

You'll find someone eventually judging by what you've told us about yourself.

In the meantime, try and differentiate yourself from the crowd.

Let me tell you a story. At a party, someone asks if Tom's here yet, and people are like "I dunno", and no one knows if he's here. Tom's been at the party for 4 ****ing hours. You know why Tom isn't noticed, because Tom looks out of shape and not noticeable. If Tom was jacked, it'd be like, "Ye Tom's right over there".

Start working out maybe. Take care of yourself, go to the gym. Be a slave in there, so outside, you can be the ****ing master. Kill yourself in there, so tomorrow, your heart, it beats like a champion. You'll look great, you'll feel great. There's nothing like that natural ****ing high. You don't have to shoot up for it, you don't have to snort it, you just have to sweat for it man.

Time to take charge of your life and ignore the ****ing haters. Believe in yourself and your belief will override the crowd's disbelief. Every time. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the ****ing rain.

Give it some love and, before you know it, other people will give you their love :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by ilikehema
What does survival of the fittest mean in this sense? Life is tough, that is a fact. And nobody has to value anybody or anything.

by fittest I mean those who fight for what they want and not sit there with nothing waiting for someone to hand a beautiful life to them.

this is what I mean by fittest, nothing to do with body weight if that's how you took it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending