The Student Room Group

Learning Spanish language: The Spanish Learners' Society!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LeProfesseur
Would any fluent/native speakers be willing to look over a piece of writing I've done? It's around 200 words and I can PM it to you. Thanks in advance :smile:

Sure :smile:
Had my A2 oral exam today, went well but i'm glad its over :yep:
Just the exam that's scaring me now
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
I'd appreciate it if someone who studied Spanish with AQA could help me out a bit.

For the 35 mark essay question, if I choose a question in which the answer will involve listing the positive and negative aspects of a topic how many positives and negatives should I do? My teacher said 3 each but I have a feeling I won't have enough time to do that many. Will 2 points each be enough?

My teacher told us to do 4 positive and 4 negative:s-smilie: It seems a bit much and I am really bad at thinking of the ideas. I have not done that many and done okay before though as long as the points you have are relevant and developed. I would still try more than 2 for each though if I were you.
Original post by Harlee24
Had my A2 oral exam today, went well but i'm glad its over :yep:
Just the exam that's scaring me now

hey :smile: my spanish oral exam is on friday,do you have any tips on what to expect from the tarjetas?
Original post by xKatex16
hey :smile: my spanish oral exam is on friday,do you have any tips on what to expect from the tarjetas?

Mines tomorrow morning ='( good luck!
Original post by Domk096
Mines tomorrow morning ='( good luck!

I'm so scared :frown: good luck for tomorrow! :smile:
I'm so scared :frown: good luck for tomorrow! :smile:

Thanks! Dont be being scared or nervous it will only have a detrimental effect on how you do =)
Original post by Domk096
Thanks! Dont be being scared or nervous it will only have a detrimental effect on how you do =)

I know, hopefully it will all go well :smile:
I have my spanish AS speaking tomorrow and just wondering if you say for example the parents and children don't talk or communicate to each other is it just se hablan or se comunican? Always get a bit confused with this!
I know, hopefully it will all go well :smile:

I'm certain that it will!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, that doesn't sound like my spec, do you do edexcel?
Original post by Fayeelizabeth
I have my spanish AS speaking tomorrow and just wondering if you say for example the parents and children don't talk or communicate to each other is it just se hablan or se comunican? Always get a bit confused with this!

I personally would say se hablan is fine,
given the context, if you mean it in the sense 'they don't speak to each other', as I heard this on a TV show a while back.

But you could equivalently just say los niños no hablan con sus padres.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
I'd appreciate it if someone who studied Spanish with AQA could help me out a bit.

For the 35 mark essay question, if I choose a question in which the answer will involve listing the positive and negative aspects of a topic how many positives and negatives should I do? My teacher said 3 each but I have a feeling I won't have enough time to do that many. Will 2 points each be enough?

Is that AS or A2? Because for AS we were pretty much told to make as many points and opinions as possible since it's quite hard to get content marks. In A2 we were told to make 3/4+ points and develop.
Hi!

I'm going to Madrid as part of my Erasmus year and I'm struggling with the Spanish language. Any advice??

Thanks,

Ri
Original post by sherikan
Hi!I'm going to Madrid as part of my Erasmus year and I'm struggling with the Spanish language. Any advice??Thanks,Ri

Practice everyday, immerse yourself, but make sure to always be learning grammar and vocabulary - same as any other language?
Out of interest, what are people doing their RBE on? (Edexcel.)
Cheers to the lads who gave me help on their essay. Think I should be sorted now. Anyone else had their speaking exam today?
help, anyone who has done the a2 speaking, my exam is tomorrow, any tips for the cards? ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hola a todos :smile: Voy a tener mi examen oral de español en cuatro días (A2). ¿Tenéis cualquieres consejos sobre como preparar para el examen?
Original post by DomStaff
Out of interest, what are people doing their RBE on? (Edexcel.)

I'm doing a film, Volver (I'm doing Edexcel as well). What about you? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending