The Student Room Group

How many weetabix do you eat??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I once had 12 in a bowl as a bet/dare. I had to mash them all up into small grains for them to fit into the bowl. Used over 2 pints of milk and that still wasn't enough. Ended up as a damp soggy mess. I earned those few quid though...
Reply 21
Original post by pandajoe
I once had 12 in a bowl as a bet/dare. I had to mash them all up into small grains for them to fit into the bowl.

You know you can refill the bowl after having the first 6 right?
Reply 22
Original post by almasy
You know you can refill the bowl after having the first 6 right?

There are strict rules when dares come into play...
Reply 23
4 with strawberries :smile:
Haha, this thread is amazing. :awesome:
I have two :yep: it tastes so much nicer with cold milk, but in this weather I'm having to warm it up a little bit :frown: no sugar for me, but a chopped up banana in there wouldn't be the worst! Nom.
Reply 25
2 with yogurt and honey

mmm..
4. In hot milk. Ends up all porridgey. Still doesn't fill me up, on my way to Uni i feel hungry again
Reply 27
2 with cold milk and fresh blueberries. Delicious!
Reply 28
2 with cold milk and lots of brown sugar. sometimes 2 with milk and a banana....nom.
1 with semi skimmed milk and no sugar
Reply 30
2, Warm, with milk ofc and banana and honey
Or I crush two weetabixes (lol is that even the correct plural) add some greek yogurt and berries
Really!?! Is that all? Most have 3 or less, a couple have 4 and only one person has the same number as I do - 6. And for the record I only weigh 10 stone 4.
Reply 32
Place 1st in bowl, add a tiny bit of milk, just enough to keep my mouth from drying, I'll eat them by picking up the whole 'bix' on my spoon and eat it in two bites. Then I'll place the 2nd in the bowl, and add a tiny bit of milk....ect.

Sometimes I'll use Fresh Orange without bits instead of milk. :colondollar:
Original post by k9markiii
They come in packs of 24 so 1, 2, 3 and 4 divide well. I wish I could say 5 but it's 3.

I eat them with cold semi milk and more sugar than can be dissolved.

This :colone:
Reply 34
3, with skimmed milk.
Reply 35
well... i warm them with milk, put sugar and then eat them! YUM
2 with cold milk

i have to eat them quickly before they go soggy though
It used to be 1 with banana to give a natural sweetness but now I go for 2 with semi-skimmed/1 with cornflakes or rice crispies cos I'm getting older and turning greedy :biggrin:
I don't take sugar with mines and usually have it with cold semi skimmed milk, but if it's freeezing, then I heat the milk in the microwave and pop the weetabix in :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Oh, I've just read through this...most people seem to eat 2/3.

I eat 6 usually :s-smilie:
4 - 6 (sometimes a few more)

Quick Reply

Latest