The Student Room Group

How many weetabix do you eat??

Scroll to see replies

3 wheetabix with full fat milk and a banana........LIKE A BOWSE! :cool:
I have two, in a bowl with semi skimmed milk and then put in the microwave for 2 - 3 mins and then a teaspoon of sweetener mixed in. Yum.
Either 1.5 or 2 at first, depending on how hungry I am. I might even come back for seconds :yum:. I eat them with milk and either sprinkled with sugar, honey or syrup :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 43
I have 14 weetabix with warm milk and honey.
Reply 44
Original post by paddy__power
4 - 6 (sometimes a few more)

This, if I can't be bothered to make porridge.

Then again, I'm bulking at the moment and tend to have superhumanly large breakfasts (I don't just have weetabix, I'll also have something else). Doing wonders for me though.
Reply 45
None. The only quantity that is acceptable :awesome:
Original post by tommy1311
This, if I can't be bothered to make porridge.

Then again, I'm bulking at the moment and tend to have superhumanly large breakfasts (I don't just have weetabix, I'll also have something else). Doing wonders for me though.

I also have quite a bit of porridge (although I take the flavoured stuff as I'm lazy). Not bulking though, just fat. :lol:
2 with 200ml semi. That's how we have to have them in hospital but it's how I'd have them anyway, although 2 fills me right up. Can't imagine eating 4+ in one go without puking after :s-smilie:
Reply 48
Original post by paddy__power
I also have quite a bit of porridge (although I take the flavoured stuff as I'm lazy). Not bulking though, just fat. :lol:

It's still a fair enough portion. I tend to also have six eggs, some chicken or tuna, two pieces of toast, a banana and about a litre of water though.
2, plain with a lot of milk.
I like the chocoalte weetabix too. Mmmmmmm.
Original post by tommy1311
It's still a fair enough portion. I tend to also have six eggs, some chicken or tuna, two pieces of toast, a banana and about a litre of water though.

Decent breakfast TBH. Those are all things I eat quite a lot actually (or at least used to).
Reply 51
All about Crunchy Nut and Weetabix, no need for extra sugar, smart :wink:
3 as 2 just doesn't cut it. I'll have with a sprinkling of sugar or a chopped up banana, honey & berries.
Reply 53
None
Reply 54
Used to be 1, now it's 3. Usually with a chopped banana or orange and almost invariably a handful of sultanas :smile:
i eat chocolate chip mini weetabix!
they dont go all soggy in the milk and it tastes really good to eat without any milk :smile:
I have 2 but i put a bit of sugar on before milk so when the milk washes it to the bottom theres some sugar there, and then after the milk i put more sugar on again to sweeten the top part...

Maybe I should get a life or.....
2 with milk, a teaspoon of sugar and sometime with chopped up banana

I like my bix soggy :sexface:
2-4

Wheetabix.
Reply 59
1 & a half, with milk & a little sugar. :smile:
Yummy.

Quick Reply

Latest