University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by SecretCircus
Me! :smile: What flat? xx

im in flat 103 :smile: what about you? xx
Original post by lizmorg469
Ahh that's a shame .. thanks for your reply :smile:

hey do you have to have a freshers ticket? or are there other things on that dont involve a ticket? xx
Original post by eleanor.fuller
im in flat 103 :smile: what about you? xx

Ah, 74 :smile:. xx
hey do you have to have a freshers ticket? or are there other things on that dont involve a ticket? xx

Don't really know, you'd probs be best asking the person that replied to me :smile:
But you don't have to have a ticket I don't think, you can just try and buy them off other people as there will always be people that don't want to go to certain things/have a night off, but that might be a hassle.. I'm not sure. xx
Ah, 74 :smile:. xx

ooo :smile: i havent even seen jarrett hall yet >_< is it nice? xx
Original post by lizmorg469
Don't really know, you'd probs be best asking the person that replied to me :smile:
But you don't have to have a ticket I don't think, you can just try and buy them off other people as there will always be people that don't want to go to certain things/have a night off, but that might be a hassle.. I'm not sure. xx

ohhhh alright hehe. i just dont really want to buy a ticket but still want to go out most nights >_< not really sure how it works xx
Reply 387

If you are planning to go out to the events included in freshers week (have a look on the timetable on www.freshersfest.com) then I would suggest buying a ticket (there are 3 types which can be brought at www.guildtickets.co.uk/event/Freshers-Fest-2012). You can't buy individual tickets for the night outs unfortunately but there may be a chance of buying a ticket from other students selling theirs but this isn't a definite. But if you're not into clubbing, then don't worry as both the guild and your RA for your halls will organise a lot of events throughout the week such game and film nights :awesome:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by DellaLouise
If you are planning to go out to the events included in freshers week (have a look on the timetable on www.freshersfest.com) then I would suggest buying a ticket (there are 3 types which can be brought at www.guildtickets.co.uk/event/Freshers-Fest-2012). You can't buy individual tickets for the night outs unfortunately but there may be a chance of buying a ticket from other students selling theirs but this isn't a definite. But if you're not into clubbing, then don't worry as both the guild and your RA for your halls will organise a lot of events throughout the week such game and film nights :awesome:

hehe thankyou for your reply :smile: i am really into clubbing but £60 is a lot of money :frown: was just wondering if you could go out anyway without a ticket and just pay at different places xx
Reply 389
hehe thankyou for your reply :smile: i am really into clubbing but £60 is a lot of money :frown: was just wondering if you could go out anyway without a ticket and just pay at different places xx

I'm a fresher myself so don't take my word for certain (I would ask on the UoB freshers fest facebook group if I was you) but I think you have to have a ticket for the freshers events. As a lot of people have mentioned before the tickets are worth it as you'd be paying about the same price overall for entry prices for the clubs :yep:
I'm a fresher myself so don't take my word for certain (I would ask on the UoB freshers fest facebook group if I was you) but I think you have to have a ticket for the freshers events. As a lot of people have mentioned before the tickets are worth it as you'd be paying about the same price overall for entry prices for the clubs :yep:

ohhh right okies :smile: which ticket did you buy? i might just get the £45 one then hehe xx
Reply 391
ohhh right okies :smile: which ticket did you buy? i might just get the £45 one then hehe xx

I've got the £45 one as I'm not really bothered by the ball and I'm pretty sure that you can buy the tickets individually for the toga party and body paint party for £5 each if I want to go to them :awesome:
Anyone in flat 4, pritchatts house?
I've got the £45 one as I'm not really bothered by the ball and I'm pretty sure that you can buy the tickets individually for the toga party and body paint party for £5 each if I want to go to them :awesome:

yeah that sounds like a good plan :smile: i may just do that then hehe xx
Reply 394
He was haha, at least we know that we'll have nice staff there :biggrin:. Oh cool, I haven't got it yet! Do they email you with it? :smile: Yeah most people seem to be going for it, so I am too.

Hi :smile: I received my move in slot as I rang the university, but you may get your move in slot through email. :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 395

Hey i'm an RA make sure you join the facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/jarratthall/
Hii! Im a fresher but i actually have no clue about freshers or what to do!!x

It was my last choice & I didn't bother to see it when I applied :colondollar:. I went the other day though and it's actually pretty nice! Room & kitchen are good sizes :smile: xx
Original post by BS94
Hi :smile: I received my move in slot as I rang the university, but you may get your move in slot through email. :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Wicked, thank you :smile:
It was my last choice & I didn't bother to see it when I applied :colondollar:. I went the other day though and it's actually pretty nice! Room & kitchen are good sizes :smile: xx

ohhh okies, i put it as my first choice as didnt realise that when you apply for all 6 that you put your first choice first lmao. thought that you just applied for 6 and then wait to see which one you got from the list >_< xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending