The Student Room Group

The debate of the century.. Boobs or Bum?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by el pollo diablo
Those women have boobs AND bum - and that's partly why they're famous. It's not usual to have such a perfect hourglass from both front and side views. That's why I said 'most', not 'all'.

I imagine more women have implants these days too.

Well of course teenage boys will buy them! :smile: But as a woman in her twenties I'm not interested in men who still buy them at my age. I should have been more clear. My bad.

fair enough though most women i see with big boobs have a bum too but i dont see that many and thats only my observations so it doesn't reflect reality i guess
Reply 181
Legs?
Bum :biggrin:!
Original post by Bellissima
there's no need to be rude or derogatory about things you don't find attractive

Probably the hottest girl i've seen on this thread so far :tongue:
I think natural looking girls are well nicer than loads of make up etc.

But in the boobs v bum debate:

I like boobs

and I like bums..
But which one's better?

Only one way to find out!

Not quite as effective without the harry hill pic lol
Original post by sii217
Probably the hottest girl i've seen on this thread so far :tongue:
I think natural looking girls are well nicer than loads of make up etc.

But in the boobs v bum debate:

I like boobs

and I like bums..
But which one's better?

Only one way to find out!

Not quite as effective without the harry hill pic lol

haha that is what ive been thinking this whole thread :tongue:

yes i think natural is usually more appealing but some girls have big boobs naturally
Interesting. The votes are roughly 50/50, but the bum people seem to be more active posting pictures. I wonder why?
Original post by Callum828
Interesting. The votes are roughly 50/50, but the bum people seem to be more active posting pictures. I wonder why?

i posted a picture of a great pair and got negged so i didn't think people appreciated it
Original post by Popppppy
Y u no include poll for legs?

I choose boobs.

Legs are merely an extension of bums.
i posted a picture of a great pair and got negged so i didn't think people appreciated it

Clearly the bum people are more ardent in their support of bums. Maybe a reaction against the lad-mag models?

Sociologists, get on it!
Clearly the bum people are more ardent in their support of bums. Maybe a reaction against the lad-mag models?

Sociologists, get on it!

:lol:

No idea why but 'bum people' is hilarious. :biggrin:
Original post by el pollo diablo
I hadn't even heard of her before this thread. Personally I think she's rather plain, and I'd bet there are men out there who feel the same. No woman has universal appeal.

I'm sure plenty of men would find this girl more appealing:

Spoiler

Whoever this is.... just..... WOW:yep:
Legs are merely an extension of bums.

Well in that case I have to choose bums.
Thighs are the best part though.
Mmmmm.
Reply 193
Original post by LipstickKisses

Even without the tits she has quite a nice face.

Perhaps, I'd still say she was average mind. I am slightly biased though as I tend to favour girls more like this ...

May I direct your attention to Exhibit A:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Lucy Pinder average? No, just no.
fair enough though most women i see with big boobs have a bum too but i dont see that many and thats only my observations so it doesn't reflect reality i guess

Unfortunately! I can think of only one girl I know IRL who comes close to having that kind of figure - she's slim, has big boobs, nice bum, but she doesn't have the narrow waist/wide hips combo.

Maybe part of the preference of one over the other is to do with preferred view overall. I prefer how women look from behind (loose hair, waist, lower back, bum, hamstrings) in general. Maybe those who choose 'boobs' prefer the overall front view of girls (neck, shoulders/collar bones, boobs, stomach).
Boobs. Hell I get told I have a nice bum (I'm a guy). Not sure what that is supposed to mean exactly but I'll take the compliment. Plus you can only see someone's bum from behind.

Come to think of it hips also beats bum, if you do happen to be looking at someone's back.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by word2yamother
What bum?

Exactly, you can't see anything.
Reply 199
Original post by Samwelln
May I direct your attention to Exhibit A:

Spoiler

OMG... :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest