The Student Room Group

Suits

Scroll to see replies

Can't believe Mike took Rachel back. She was at her worst in that episode. He wanted space, people kept telling her to give him space and she still kept showing up! Give the guy some ****ing space!!! And then she pretty much emotionally blackmailed him by making him feel guilty about the Tess thing, and saying she knows how the image in Mike's head will never go away because she remembers Tess in Mike's bed. The two are not comparable- she cheated on Mike, whereas Mike was having a physical relationship with Tess at the moment Rachel suddenly decided she wanted Mike. Was he supposed to be celibate until she made that decision?!
Been announced that Suits will be back for a fifth season!!
Original post by Unsworth
Been announced that Suits will be back for a fifth season!!

not really a surprise tbh...
Next week's episode is going to be thrilling!
I think I saw a glimpse in the teaser for next week's episode where Louis said if he's going down, he's going to take down Mike & Harvey with him :O

I've been watching this show now for well over a year and I have to say, Season 4 has been the best.
louis litt left i cry :cry2:
Woah that final episode was crazy!
Am I the only one here that doesn't really like suits?

I started watching it just after exams finished and managed to finish season 2 yesterday. Season 3 isn't on Netflix and I cbb to actively search for it :smile:
YEAH! They're all getting Litt up! Pearson Specter Litt? It should be Litt Litt and Litt :tongue:

Jessica can be such a cow, just say sorry! I liked the amount of Rachel in this episode, they should keep it at that level when Suits returns.
Original post by syrettd
YEAH! They're all getting Litt up! Pearson Specter Litt? It should be Litt Litt and Litt :tongue:

Jessica can be such a cow, just say sorry! I liked the amount of Rachel in this episode, they should keep it at that level when Suits returns.

I'm on season 3.
But I've read up on things that happened.
Original post by keromedic
I'm on season 3.
But I've read up on things that happened.

Didn't know you watched :biggrin: opinion on Rachel (hint: there's only one right answer)?
Original post by syrettd
Didn't know you watched :biggrin: opinion on Rachel (hint: there's only one right answer)?

She seems okay so far. Though I heard she kissed her ex so idk...

What're your thoughts? Ah yea, I just started watching suits! I'm actually on episode 3 of season 4. Forgot :tongue:.
Original post by syrettd

I loved when he snapped at Donna and was like SIT DOWN!

She got Litt up for real.
She seems okay so far. Though I heard she kissed her ex so idk...

What're your thoughts? Ah yea, I just started watching suits! I'm actually on episode 3 of season 4. Forgot :tongue:.

I hate Rachel with a fiery burning passion :tongue: it's well documented in this thread haha. There'll be spoilers in the rest of this post so you may want to skip!

Original post by barneystin
I loved when he snapped at Donna and was like SIT DOWN!

She got Litt up for real.

I thought it was an average episode and then when he started talking at the end and he had that key, I realised where he was going before he said it and was like :eek: ok, **** is going down! Most exciting part of the whole series so far!
Original post by syrettd
I hate Rachel with a fiery burning passion :tongue: it's well documented in this thread haha. There'll be spoilers in the rest of this post so you may want to skip!

Oh?

She seems to be a decent character. Strong woman who didn't want to be nepotised. She fell in love with Mike and still accepted him even after she found out he was a fraud.

Does she betray him or something?
Original post by syrettd

I thought it was an average episode and then when he started talking at the end and he had that key, I realised where he was going before he said it and was like :eek: ok, **** is going down! Most exciting part of the whole series so far!

i thought it was an average season tbh. definitely the worst one so far (still good though).

the best parts imo were the endings of the last 2 episodes which really stood out. i watched the scene with louis' resignation letter like 5 times:colondollar:
Oh?

She seems to be a decent character. Strong woman who didn't want to be nepotised. She fell in love with Mike and still accepted him even after she found out he was a fraud.

Does she betray him or something?

I've hated her since the start. I don't think she seems like a strong woman at all. I try and imagine her in the court scenes we've seen Mike and Harvey face, and I think she'd just crumble. I don't think she's suited to being a lawyer, and it doesn't help that sometimes she acts like a baby kicking her toys out the pram.
Original post by syrettd
I've hated her since the start. I don't think she seems like a strong woman at all. I try and imagine her in the court scenes we've seen Mike and Harvey face, and I think she'd just crumble. I don't think she's suited to being a lawyer, and it doesn't help that sometimes she acts like a baby kicking her toys out the pram.

Oh? I kinda agree with the strength part. I thought that the romance progressed a little too quickly given her initial rule.

I don't date coworkers but yea, I'll flirt with you from week 2 :tongue:.

Hmm, I'm not too sure how she'd be as a lawyer. I must say though, she never seems to have work! :redface:

"
she acts like a baby kicking her toys out the pram."????????
Original post by barneystin
i thought it was an average season tbh. definitely the worst one so far (still good though).

the best parts imo were the endings of the last 2 episodes which really stood out. i watched the scene with louis' resignation letter like 5 times:colondollar:

I may rewatch Louis discovering Mike over and over :tongue:
I just watched the series 4 mid season finale, honestly Harvey Specter is one of the coolest guys ever lol

"
she acts like a baby kicking her toys out the pram."????????

Like, wah Jessica won't hire me as a lawyer because I won't be from Harvard despite it being the rule every other person must pass. Wah Mike won't do this and that. Boo hoo, I went over to Mike's to tell him that actually I think I want to be his girlfriend but he had another girl around there and wasn't being celibate while I made up my mind. Then you've got how she acts in the last few episodes that you haven't got to yet. I think she just always wants things her way, particularly when it comes to her realtionship, but there are elements in her working life too.

Quick Reply

Latest