The Student Room Group

Suits

Scroll to see replies

It's definitely not Hardman. That wouldn't really make sense
Reply 841
Original post by c.t.14

Spoiler

Spoiler

people not bothering to add spoiler tags - I'd be so annoyed if I was following the UK shows o.O
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Tpos

Spoiler

people not bothering to add spoiler tags - I'd be so annoyed if I was following the UK shows o.O

Tbh if the episode has been out a few days worldwide you should just avoid all Internet discussions unless you want to spoil yourself...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

LATEST episode discussion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 844
Original post by Tpos

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Motorbiker

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Motorbiker

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Has anyone seen the promo's for Ep 11?? Genuinely looks insane, cannot wait to see what happens, especially find out who ratted Mike out.

The promo's are trying to portray it that its Mike's secret on the line, however the conspiracy theorist within me reckons its a completely different thing that Mike and Harvey did, which is going to reflect very badly on the rest of the firm.
Reply 847
Original post by Fas
Has anyone seen the promo's for Ep 11?? Genuinely looks insane, cannot wait to see what happens, especially find out who ratted Mike out.

The promo's are trying to portray it that its Mike's secret on the line, however the conspiracy theorist within me reckons its a completely different thing that Mike and Harvey did, which is going to reflect very badly on the rest of the firm.

When is it back on?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 848
Original post by Tpos
When is it back on?

It airs this Wednesday in America (so early Thursday morning over here)

Original post by Fas
Has anyone seen the promo's for Ep 11?? Genuinely looks insane, cannot wait to see what happens, especially find out who ratted Mike out.The promo's are trying to portray it that its Mike's secret on the line, however the conspiracy theorist within me reckons its a completely different thing that Mike and Harvey did, which is going to reflect very badly on the rest of the firm.

Just watched the promos myself - wow is all I can say.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by c.t.14
It airs this Wednesday in America (so early Thursday morning over here)

Just watched the promos myself - wow is all I can say.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by elitepower

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Fas

Spoiler

For some reason I'm getting the feeing it will end up being Katrina or Harold. Hope not but feel it will be someone likable.

My issue with Rachel is that she is awful when she has to have relationship drama with Mike, which is 80% of her screen time. Episodes when she is mainly paired with other characters she comes off fine.
Reply 853
For some reason I'm getting the feeing it will end up being Katrina or Harold. Hope not but feel it will be someone likable.

My issue with Rachel is that she is awful when she has to have relationship drama with Mike, which is 80% of her screen time. Episodes when she is mainly paired with other characters she comes off fine.

The Suits website ran a 'whodunnit' poll for viewers to vote on, and as it got closer to the show being aired they eliminated some people from consideration - Harold being one of them.

http://www.usanetwork.com/suits/who-sold-mike-out?

I'm going to take a shot and bet on...

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by c.t.14
The Suits website ran a 'whodunnit' poll for viewers to vote on, and as it got closer to the show being aired they eliminated some people from consideration - Harold being one of them.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 856
Original post by Fas

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Fas

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by c.t.14

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 858

Spoiler

Original post by c.t.14

Spoiler

the fact that Harvey hasn't been eliminated on this poll yet makes me laugh. you have to question whether anyone who thinks that it's Harvey actually watches the show, haha.

Quick Reply

Latest