The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Raj K
9 exams!!!:eek: wow i would die no joke. Good luck man, I'm sure you can do it.

"Man" :colone:
Original post by Raj K
ahh that's so good hope u get them!! :biggrin: aqa core 3 was HARDCOREEEE lol (well i thought so anyway err the last 2 questions) can i ask you something..is decision 1 paper easy...i have that exam in may (aqa) any tips though??? thanks! and oh yeahh good luck!

aha, yeah i don't blame you! aqa is so much harder than edexcel maths!

what do you reckon you will get (bearing in mind that the grade boundaries fluctuate depending on how the country did) in c3? :wink:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
hmmm yh personally i dont think i'd fit in :/ and of course its hard to commit to a uni without having had a proper look at it
but my hearts set on cambridge :love:

yeahh true, aww well i wish you the best of luck and let me know how your getting on with your ucas application and il be happy to help you, i advise you to get on with it asap because it gets stressing as time passes xP
Reply 1583
Original post by James A
aha, yeah i don't blame you! aqa is so much harder than edexcel maths!

what do you reckon you will get (bearing in mind that the grade boundaries fluctuate depending on how the country did) in c3? :wink:

i think low B ): or maybe even a C that's the thing i dont knowwwww!! this suspense is killing me. LOL.
Original post by SoftMusk
yeah i guess something like that!!! i hated the nmr questions in chem and also the big 6 marker question on calculations lol

in biology i hated the root question and also messed up the atp 4 marker question as i wrote about how its used than how it is adapted for use lol and the questions on the pigs i think i lost quite a few marks :frown:

im just hoping for D's haha thats what im predicted and i need this for uni!!!

BIOL4..........
Oh dear...... Don't get me started on that :facepalm:

Resitting that too.
Original post by EffKayy
BIOL4..........
Oh dear...... Don't get me started on that :facepalm:

Resitting that too.

lol how did you find it??? i hated it tbh :frown: which questions did you get stuck on?
lol how did you find it??? i hated it tbh :frown: which questions did you get stuck on?

I really don't know. I dont even know what I got right and what I got wrong as the markschemes are annoying. URGHH.........
I HATE AQA! :\
Original post by EffKayy
I really don't know. I dont even know what I got right and what I got wrong as the markschemes are annoying. URGHH.........
I HATE AQA! :\

i just think im gonna resit it lool but i seriously dont want to!!! let me know what you get x
Reply 1588
Original post by raveen789
"Man" :colone:

LOL
I need to do well to get into uni. Fun times.

Person who gave me negs on my recent posts... I'm onto you
(edited 12 years ago)
yeahh true, aww well i wish you the best of luck and let me know how your getting on with your ucas application and il be happy to help you, i advise you to get on with it asap because it gets stressing as time passes xP

thats so nice of you :biggrin: i really appreciate it, but i'll only bother you if need be!
hmm yh i think i'll start soon and get a pretty decent draft done by the end of summer holidays.

Spoiler

thats so nice of you :biggrin: i really appreciate it, but i'll only bother you if need be!
hmm yh i think i'll start soon and get a pretty decent draft done by the end of summer holidays.

Spoiler

ah, its no problem!! dont worry, just gimme a shout and il help you as best as i can (:
LOL did you see the pic haha?? i did that myself so proudd xP
Reply 1592
Original post by Mocking_bird
I "kind of" got an early result today for my chemistry ISA, which was promising. (I say kind of as I know ISA results arent given out on results day anyway and is different for each school/it still has to be moderated and all that jazz).

March 8th just needs to get here quicker!

"Please rate some other members before rating this member again"
that comment above- classic!

well done on the ISA its supposed to be v. difficult to get a decent grade.
could you give any advice that would help. did you do any preparation yourself, if so what resources did you use?
Original post by Hdizzle
"Please rate some other members before rating this member again"
that comment above- classic!

well done on the ISA its supposed to be v. difficult to get a decent grade.
could you give any advice that would help. did you do any preparation yourself, if so what resources did you use?

are you talking about the chem 1 as isa for aqa?
but my hearts set on cambridge

I wish you all the best in achieving your ambitions, but I'm completely the opposite in this respect. College want me to apply, and I'm really not interested.
Original post by Executioner
yes it is

Was it that bad?? i did it aswell and thought it was not too bad except the essay which i feel il get 8 marks max
Original post by darkshadow1111
Was it that bad?? i did it aswell and thought it was not too bad except the essay which i feel il get 8 marks max

You did PSYA3 too right?
Results Day

Time until Thursday, 8 March 2012 (London time)

days

hours

minutes

seconds
Reply 1598
Original post by Jukeboxing
Results Day
(London time)

xD
Original post by Jukeboxing
Results Day

Time until Thursday, 8 March 2012 (London time)

days

hours

minutes

seconds

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL:nooo:

Quick Reply

Latest