The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dissertation research!!
Original post by + polarity -
Hopefully I'll actually start studying soon :innocent:

Cooool, what are you going to be doing there?

I'm doing marketing, social research and PR etc for a microfinancing NGO :smile: sooo excited! :excited:
Original post by Alexandra1234567
I'm doing marketing, social research and PR etc for a microfinancing NGO :smile: sooo excited! :excited:

Bitchin'. How long are you there for? A whole year? :eek:
Bitchin'. How long are you there for? A whole year? :eek:

Nooo I've got 3rd year coming up! It's 6 weeks :smile: and thankfully I really reckon my internship at the London PR firm will help...hopefully!
Do you think my work rate will increase as my exams get closer? I'm really struggling atm. But my sister's going to Ghana tomorrow so I won't be as distracted.
Do you think my work rate will increase as my exams get closer? I'm really struggling atm. But my sister's going to Ghana tomorrow so I won't be as distracted.

Ooh whereabouts in Ghana is she going?
Original post by Alexandra1234567
Ooh whereabouts in Ghana is she going?

Just Accra/Tema, you know, the metropolis :p:

What about you?
Just Accra/Tema, you know, the metropolis :p:

What about you?

same :smile: I'm staying in Accra.
How, what and why are people stydying at the moment? You're making me look bad! :colondollar:

I have read over one article which may be relative to my course but no more progress than that! I have no idea about what I want my dissertation on which is stressing me out...
Reply 3409
I am yet to have an idea that I think is good enough for my placement essay. Tutors hadn't been allocated the last time I checked so that doesn't help. Will hopefully do the report this weekend though.

Maybe Alexandra is your sister, lol.
Original post by Crazy Paving
Maybe Alexandra is your sister, lol.

Have you got your dissertation back now? :h:
Original post by cpdavis
Have you got your dissertation back now? :h:

I get it back at graduation next Wednesday. :colondollar:
I ain't nobody's sister!

Except my sister's...

:afraid:
Pol's a girl, lol
I wish they would give us a reading list so I could get started. That's how boring my summer has become. :frown:
Reply 3416
Original post by Vitamin D
I wish they would give us a reading list so I could get started. That's how boring my summer has become. :frown:

This lol, I think I know my reading list already but am hesistant to get them in case they change it.
:sly:
So, I graduated yesterday :banana:...now I have no reason to be here and I'm not a student any more! Oh nooooo. Suddenly I really miss university - sheer madness. I might do an MA in a few years though. I was even toying with the idea of a second BA, I must have bumped my head sometime after exams and before graduation.
My mum and sister are both primary school teachers and finished today. Firstly they were very happy, two hours later bored out their minds. It's exactly how I felt when finishing my first year. I'm not going to study quite yet because I don't want to burn out but will start revising a month before starting uni again.

Got a job to keep me going though! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending