Original post by usycool1
Hey, how are y'all? :biggrin:

I'm gooood :smile: you? :biggrin:
Original post by Pandora.
Good thanks, you? :smile:

Original post by CharlieBoardman
I'm gooood :smile: you? :biggrin:

I'm good too, thanks :biggrin:
Except that I realised today that it's pretty much impossible for me to score an A* in computing :frown:
Anyone know where i can find notes for WJEC RE short course ? It's practically impossible to find!

:eek: That's awful! (your situation not your grades.) I think I remember seeing your post about it earlier, but I forgot to comment on it. Did you find out why your teacher got suspended? Good luck with getting that A! :h:

I know :frown:. I just hope that it counts as extenuating circumstances to Universties so they don't consider me any less (medicine).

And no, they won't tell us why...
Except that I realised today that it's pretty much impossible for me to score an A* in computing :frown:

Good stuff! It's fine, I'm going to fail English Literature :biggrin:
Yeah it's History :biggrin: I think I'm just overthinking things to be honest...
I can only get an A in History. It's a fine grade, I think I've just been spending too much time on TSR. :ninja::tongue:
Thanks for the information and link! :smile: Out of interest, what subject is your brother doing? (if you don't want to say, I understand :smile:).
History, yep! :tongue:

:eek: That's awful! (your situation not your grades.) I think I remember seeing your post about it earlier, but I forgot to comment on it. Did you find out why your teacher got suspended? Good luck with getting that A! :h:

My brother is doing Business Information Systems so ICT is the GCSE I am referring to.

Well I sat it today, and found it really easy. To easy actually :s-smilie:! I thought I must have misread a question somewhere, as none were particularly challenging. I got the paper marked, and got 100/100 I just wanted to know whether is was a really easy paper, or just standard. I couldn't make the comparison myself, as it's the first paper I've sat in test conditions.

So you would rate it as standard compared to the rest? How did you do?

Yh I got 100 as well
:console: I hear you there. Just think about it this way - if everything went your way in achieving your goal, where would be the excitement in that? No good stories are all plain sailing. :smile:
Original post by GreenLantern1
My brother is doing Business Information Systems so ICT is the GCSE I am referring to.

Yh I got 100 as well

Good stuff, let's see if we can both get 100 on the day!
Original post by matty123
I know :frown:. I just hope that it counts as extenuating circumstances to Universties so they don't consider me any less (medicine).

And no, they won't tell us why...
I doubt universities would think any less of you, especially if you get a strong set of GCSEs overall and try your best to get that A. :smile: I'd look into it for you, but I've never come across anything like before so I'm not sure where to start. :holmes:

I feel for you. D in History coursework through no fault of my own so I cannot get an A*.

However, any bad grades motivate me, so I am likely to revise more for the summer exams. Everything happens for a reason.
Original post by GreenLantern1

You think Plue is cute then?
Its nearly the summer exams, and the weather is still rubbish lol.
Original post by Paparazzo
I've got the History exams in mid-June, so I'm revising lightly for now, and will revise heavily in the holidays just before them. :tongue:

same!
but it's still going to take loooads of time in the half term before.. :L
I wish could revise for my exams, but I've got absolutely no motivation at the moment. I might try and do some Geography later...
Its nearly the summer exams, and the weather is still rubbish lol.

Totally agree, right now i can hear war planes, helicopters and typoons :L
I feel for you. D in History coursework through no fault of my own so I cannot get an A*.

However, any bad grades motivate me, so I am likely to revise more for the summer exams. Everything happens for a reason.

:console: I hear you there. Just think about it this way - if everything went your way in achieving your goal, where would be the excitement in that? No good stories are all plain sailing. :smile:

Lol thanks :biggrin: Makes me feel a bit better now :smile:

Good stuff! It's fine, I'm going to fail English Literature :biggrin:

Lol you never know...:wink:
I wish could revise for my exams, but I've got absolutely no motivation at the moment. I might try and do some Geography later...

Geography fun :biggrin: got A* and one B in my C.A

EDIT: although a B is not very good in my opinion
OK, now I really NEED to get to work. I'm not gonna be on here before 9 or 10 but if I am, kindly tell me to go away :smile:

See you all later! :biggrin:

Latest