The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by multiplexing-gamer
Pardon?

I was asking if you could post up your final version so I could use it as a template for myself, but its fine I sorted one for myself now!
Original post by PrinceUpsb
I was asking if you could post up your final version so I could use it as a template for myself, but its fine I sorted one for myself now!

Oh, can you show me apicture of yours? I think I'm working myself too hard..
Original post by Caz.123
I think it depends how many gcses you do, but if you have 8-10 good ones you should be fine, so long as its not maths or english? (Correct me if I'm wrong)

I should have about that many good ones, but 10 GCSE's in total. This bad one is one of those 10 (foreign language). Not Maths or English though (hopefully).
Original post by g.k.galloway
when you think you've done all your homework but then remember you have coursework to do.... :frown:

Wow, your teachers still give you homework at this point in Year 11?
Original post by InvertedLayman

yep...loads of it. analysing,essays,coursework. then they yell at us when we say we haven't done much revision in their subject..
Oh, can you show me apicture of yours? I think I'm working myself too hard..

Mine was based around the times you had as it seemed to work quite well, but me being me included a few more breaks :colondollar: also I had to work around your times because I have some other commitments. (Big gaps = other commitments)

---
What does everyone else think of this? Should I be doing more? I have organised it so I spend more time on the subjects that I need to revise more on/ am less confident with.
Original post by InvertedLayman

Original post by g.k.galloway
yep...loads of it. analysing,essays,coursework. then they yell at us when we say we haven't done much revision in their subject..

Same :/
Mine was based around the times you had as it seemed to work quite well, but me being me included a few more breaks :colondollar: also I had to work around your times because I have some other commitments. (Big gaps = other commitments)

---
What does everyone else think of this? Should I be doing more? I have organised it so I spend more time on the subjects that I need to revise more on/ am less confident with.

Thanks, thats really good, I didnt think of doing half hours...
Thanks, thats really good, I didnt think of doing half hours...

I thought I could use them on some days for short breaks, as well as using them for short revision bursts on other days. Do you think I have an okay amount of hours providing I stick to it?
I thought I could use them on some days for short breaks, as well as using them for short revision bursts on other days. Do you think I have an okay amount of hours providing I stick to it?

Yeah thats fine, you dont want to 'burn out' as my History teacher said...
(edited 12 years ago)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:eek::eek::eek::bandit::fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller::kart::israel:

The kid looks like he is 7!!
Original post by GreenLantern1
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:eek::eek::eek::bandit::fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller::kart::israel:

The kid looks like he is 7!!

Lol, he's actually 9 :colone: :cool: catchy none the less

Oh God, he actually says "word to your mother"... :sigh:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1394
Morning all, how are we?
Hi guys :smile:

How many exams are ya'll sitting in summer and when are you going to start revision? If you already have, when did you start?

I feel like I'm so behind :frown:
Reply 1396
Original post by WorryWarrior

How many exams are ya'll sitting in summer and when are you going to start revision? If you already have, when did you start?

I'm sitting 19, and I've started revision now just to ease the load. I'm not doing huge amounts, just concentrating in class and doing half an hour revision weekdays and then 2 hours on weekends.

:smile:
Reply 1397
I have 14 and started yesterday, just little bits here and there really
Phew! That makes me feel a lot better, thanks :smile: I have 8 (I think) as my modules so far have gone very well. My worst nightmare has come true though - 2 exams on the day of my English Literature exam (the one subject I would kill for an A* in.)
Original post by WorryWarrior

I have 17 exams (15 GCSE, 1 FSMQ, 1 AS) and I am starting my revision next week. Have set myself to do about 3/4 chunks of a subject a week and will probably spread it so every second weekday I do an hours work and then probably 2 hours on Saturday and Sunday each.

Will start proper revision in Easter Holidays though.:biggrin:

Latest