The Student Room Group

SNOW

Scroll to see replies

Snowing in Durham earlier, but it seems to have stopped now :frown:
Reply 41
It says a lot how instead of "yay snow!" we not have people proclaiming there is snow combined with some hateful insult towards it.

Geez, cheer up people, has the fake news you watch and read every day really finally broken down the public?
This is brilliant! LET IT SNOW!
Reply 43
Original post by Xenite
I live in Leicester. We NEVER get any decent snow.

Remember the 'snow crisis' that caused the entire country to come to a standstill a couple years back? Yeah, we had about 1-2 inches of snow, maximum. We only had 1 day off school, and that was because of a boiler failure.

Leicester just seems to be in a bit of a bubble, with everywhere else (incl Nottingham just down the road...) getting this snowy weather while we just get frost and ice. Meh.

(Edit: As I posted this, it started snowing outside... typical. Only the really fine stuff though, and the ground's damp, so it won't settle...)

:erm: Yeah, erm... About what I said before... Nevermind.:dontknow:
On and off in Northampton, but no settling :frown: whyyyyy!
Original post by SecretCircus

The ground is covered thinly here (Oxford) but it's stopped snowing now. Hopefully that's the last of it, I don't like snow!

You'll get much more snow through the evening. Muahahahaha. :teehee:
The ground is covered thinly here (Oxford) but it's stopped snowing now. Hopefully that's the last of it, I don't like snow!

But do you like holidays? :colone:
Snow in Bradford since about 12. fairly light dusting on the ground, not particularly heavy.
Reply 48
Huge amount of now here in Derby. Like a snowstorm and it's getting worse...!!!
Original post by NutterFrutter
You'll get much more snow through the evening. Muahahahaha. :teehee:

I know, I just checked the forecast. Damn you, snow :angry:.

Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
But do you like holidays? :colone:

Well...yes. If it clears up quickly, it'll be fine!
Snowed a bit in Bristol but it's slowed down now. Bring on the blizzard!
Not snowing in london yet!
Getting quite heavy down here in Brum! I'm getting worried. I have an interview on Monday!
OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE?! :gasp: :facepalm: :woo:

I've been doing an essay on Machiavelli, forgot to have lunch, and haven't moved in about 3 hours.

This thread has pulled me out of such intense focus and has distracted me entirely. I'm disproportionately excited by this.

Spoiler

Its snowing in Keele! Its fairly light at the moment but it was going pretty heavy earlier. I'm not enjoying it at the moment, my boyfriend has been forced to go and pick his mother up from work so I'm worried that he'll not get back here or to his in one piece!
Original post by whattheheck
Getting quite heavy down here in Brum! I'm getting worried. I have an interview on Monday!

Ouch unlucky, forecasts say there's way more to come. :frown: BRING ON THE WHITE STUFF!
Just started in Guildford! Oh please, please dear snow God let it continue I've already planned my Monday off from college :innocent:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 57
Been snowing all day in North Leeds
snow is due in enfield anytime now.
If it does snow, I'd like a few days off sixth form. But on the other hand, I'd really hate to walk in those icy conditions if I don't get a day off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending