Is anyone on my floor? Or near me lol

hey interesting... same course but diff residence... lol tc
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 381
Original post by cherrybombbb
English! What about you? The houses we saw on the accommodation tour weren't great and looked a bit knackered which is worrying me a bit, and I'm a bit gutted I won't be with loads of other students living together, just a few people! I'm sure it won't be as bad as I'm imagining though...:wink:

Mech engineering... when i had a visit we saw john fos and Beaumont but not GMS thats why i am not sure. I have heard GMS is most social so its keeping me up a bit. They ve put me into stoughton leys house. Thats what i first thought about more students but i think the whole oadby village is students so it ll be alright.
Original post by BenM94
Should I be worried if I haven't heard anything about accommodation other than an email yesterday saying I would hear something in 24 hours which has now passed?!

I would ring up if i was you just to be sure :smile:
Original post by Has n
Mech engineering... when i had a visit we saw john fos and Beaumont but not GMS thats why i am not sure. I have heard GMS is most social so its keeping me up a bit. They ve put me into stoughton leys house. Thats what i first thought about more students but i think the whole oadby village is students so it ll be alright.

Yeah! I still haven't found anyone I'm sharing with and I just don't want to be with loads of people from other years, because sometimes I've heard they get put back into houses if they don't find accommodation for themselves! Which would mean doing freshers week solo :frown: hahaha. I might call them up and just see what the deal is! Congrats on getting in anyway :biggrin:
Original post by LeCal
Confirmed place at Leicester to study English. So happy!

Same as me! See you in October :biggrin:
Reply 385
Yeah! I still haven't found anyone I'm sharing with and I just don't want to be with loads of people from other years, because sometimes I've heard they get put back into houses if they don't find accommodation for themselves! Which would mean doing freshers week solo :frown: hahaha. I might call them up and just see what the deal is! Congrats on getting in anyway :biggrin:

Thanks and same to u....

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone
Reply 386
Accommodation sorted - GMS skeffington house, floor 0 room 13...any neighbours?!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by BenM94
Accommodation sorted - GMS skeffington house, floor 0 room 13...any neighbours?!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I'm in Somerby now after being transferred, so not exactly the same but I think it's the house next door?
Reply 388
got into leicester to study sociology and i'm staying in GMS Clivedon house, ground floor, room 7! is anyone close or studying the same? :smile:
hi, im studying english and history. im in bowder court block EE FLOOR 1 anybody else near there or on the same floor? :smile:
Original post by charmainhull
hi, im studying english and history. im in bowder court block EE FLOOR 1 anybody else near there or on the same floor? :smile:

hii, I am also in Bowder court but in block FF, see you round! :smile:
Reply 391
Same as me! See you in October :biggrin:

Awesome! See you there. :smile:
Hi, I'm going to be studying Law with French Law and Language...any more Law students about? I'm Maddy. :smile:
Reply 393
Original post by ManUtdFan333
Congratulations! Your place at University of Leicester (L34) to study Computing (G405) has been confirmed. :biggrin:
John Foster - Noseley Flr 2 Flat 6 Room C

Original post by Lana Del Rey
Same course as me. :smile:

Same here :biggrin:
Except I have just applied for accommodation since I have gone into Leicester through clearing :tongue:
Looking forward to it then? I am!
Original post by Kya
Same here :biggrin:
Except I have just applied for accommodation since I have gone into Leicester through clearing :tongue:
Looking forward to it then? I am!

I'll see you there! :biggrin:
Reply 395
Original post by Unconventional.
Hi, I'm going to be studying Law with French Law and Language...any more Law students about? I'm Maddy. :smile:

Law with French :biggrin: Woop :dance:
Original post by roh
Law with French :biggrin: Woop :dance:

Ooh, are you a present student? :smile:
Reply 397
Original post by Unconventional.
Ooh, are you a present student? :smile:

:yes:
Reply 398
Hey, I'm studying economics! I've got my accommodation comfirmed Block 5 Ground Floor Corridor 18 Room 8 in Beaumont Hall, anyone near or in the building? haha.
Reply 399
Original post by Max1594
Hey, I'm studying economics! I've got my accommodation comfirmed Block 5 Ground Floor Corridor 18 Room 8 in Beaumont Hall, anyone near or in the building? haha.

I'm Block 7 my friend, should be near!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending