The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5980
Yeah she planks face down ass up.

Toast to this real ****, get your glass up.
Original post by spiral87
I'm approaching a quarter of a century without a girlfriend this year. When you put it that way, it sounds rather utterly ****ing sad.

:hugs: It seems like a lot of nice people seem to have trouble getting into relationships for some reason. Something a bit odd about that, methinks :holmes:
I love this.

[video="youtube;OwR1ENJeReI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwR1ENJeReI[/video]
Reply 5983
Original post by morris743
May 16th. May 18th.

Not that close :tongue:
It's ridiculous morris. I'm down in the dumps tonight.

Why? :frown:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
:hugs: It seems like a lot of nice people seem to have trouble getting into relationships for some reason. Something a bit odd about that, methinks :holmes:

I solely put the blame on my mum. I put way too much value on relationships after the way I saw her behave while I grew up.
Reply 5986
I've never had a girlfriend, never really bothered me. :dontknow:

But then again I still get some sugar walls from time to time.
Can't speak. Bye.
Why? :frown:

I wanna get things moving. I feel waiting so long, I may have let an opportunity slip through my fingers.

Original post by Yawn11
I've never had a girlfriend, never really bothered me. :dontknow:

But then again I still get some sugar walls from time to time.

Sugar walls. Is this a euphemism?

Can't speak. Bye.

This is not goodbye. It's greatbye.
Reply 5989
I've only been in a relationship for about 3 months, and I would tell you it's not all it's cracked up to be, but actually it was pretty damn awesome. But then again it went from being awesome to over, so I've never really experienced the downside to being in a relationship.
I'm debating in my head about whether I should swap numbers with OKC guy before meeting him tomorrow, in case one of us gets lost or late. I'm only reserved because I'm slightly worried at the off chance he could either turn out to be some crazy person in disguise, or just someone I won't like on meeting him.

Not that this is the first time I've ever gone to meet someone off the internet, but I seem to be more trusting of TSR people than people from dating sites for some reason :o:
I'm debating in my head about whether I should swap numbers with OKC guy before meeting him tomorrow, in case one of us gets lost or late. I'm only reserved because I'm slightly worried at the off chance he could either turn out to be some crazy person in disguise, or just someone I won't like on meeting him.

Not that this is the first time I've ever gone to meet someone off the internet, but I seem to be more trusting of TSR people than people from dating sites for some reason :o:

Do it. You don't want to sit around waiting for him to not turn up thinking he's lead you astray when it turns out you both ended up in the wrong place. Do you also want my number in case you get killed?
Do it. You don't want to sit around waiting for him to not turn up thinking he's lead you astray when it turns out you both ended up in the wrong place. Do you also want my number in case you get killed?

I guess you're right tbh. My number is practically everywhere anyway on several CVs I've handed out everywhere in the past year and a half, so I suppose this wouldn't hurt much :p:

I am meeting him in the daytime in a fairly busy public place, only minutes walk from a train station so I'm hoping I'll be fairly safe whatever happens.

Are you serious about the last sentence? :o:
I guess you're right tbh. My number is practically everywhere anyway on several CVs I've handed out everywhere in the past year and a half, so I suppose this wouldn't hurt much :p:

I am meeting him in the daytime in a fairly busy public place, only minutes walk from a train station so I'm hoping I'll be fairly safe whatever happens.

Are you serious about the last sentence? :o:

Yes, even if it doesn't work out, he's hardly likely to use or abuse it.

Two big glasses of JD possibly says no. Unless you're genuinely worried about your safety.
Yes, even if it doesn't work out, he's hardly likely to use or abuse it.

Two big glasses of JD possibly says no. Unless you're genuinely worried about your safety.

I did the number swapping now. I think I'll be fine, thanks :smile:. Just couldn't help freaking out a little.
I did the number swapping now. I think I'll be fine, thanks :smile:. Just couldn't help freaking out a little.

I had rep for you.
I had rep for you.

Literally just saw it! Thanks :smile:
Literally just saw it! Thanks :smile:

No worries. So what's the guy like then? A wildcard, or what you've always been looking for?
Reply 5998

Sugar walls. Is this a euphemism?

http://sugar-walls.urbanup.com/143148
Reply 5999
The thread fills slowly without me or morris :holmes:

Latest