The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dear You,

Seeing as I can't tell you directly I wanted to say here that I hope your having an amazing xmas holiday and merry christmas :smile:

lots of love

me
Dear You,

I really really miss you.

Love,
Me
Dear you,

You have no idea how special you still are to me even if we haven't spoken in 4 years and even though you have a nice boyfriend and a good family life going. You took a big risk standing by me after your family rejected me. We shared an amazing 3 years together and I am completely over you but you still have a special place in my heart and I wish you all the best in life :smile: You taught me a lot about girls and much of my subsequent relationships have been shaped by yourself. You were the best thing to never fully happen to me :biggrin:
Christmas shopping and i smell something.
I think it smells familiar, i couldnt quite place it
When it hit me
I realise its your aftershave.
It makes me think that I must be over you if I have to think about it
A little while one million hits again
I stop
People are around me
I forget all about them
I want to sit down. I dont know what to do. I almost want to cry.
I walk past the games and movies aisle, I see dvds of movies weve seen.
When will al this end?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear You,

Sometimes I wish it was me. Other times, I'm content just being that strange friend who is able to talk about anything, no matter how weird. But sometimes, I wish it was me.

Me
Dear you,

Merry Christmas. Wish we were spending it together, my darling

Love, me
Reply 1986
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

Merry Christmas. Wish we were spending it together, my darling

Love, me

I was thinking the very same :')

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Dear you,

I'm still totally amazed, and I don't really believe it. Just...wow. Thank you :awesome: and nollaig chridheil.

Me
Dear you,
If you love me let me know, If not just let me go...
Dear you,
I miss your smile
dear you,

thank you for helping me through a very difficult period in my life
Dear you,
I long for the day you will hold me in your arms, embrace me with your charm, maybe one day Ill get to wake up to the sweet face of yours, Until then Ill have a perfect picture of us hanging in my dreams.
Love
Me
Dear you,

I wish so badly I was with you this xmas.
I wish I could have treated you,
And I'll never know why I haven't been able to :frown:.

Me.
Original post by ErrinR
I was thinking the very same :')

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

me too :frown:
Dear You,

I'm sick of being the one to call you every time.
I'm sick of the fact that you only text me when I text you.
I'm sick of the fact that you know (and have known) how much I wanted to go, but didn't have the flippin courtesy to Tell me.
I'm just sick of you.

And the great thing about the fact that I rarely see you is I don't have to carry on this stupid "friendship" when it is so clearly a one way thing.

so yeh, whatevs. Enjoy your life.

Love, Me
Dear you,

I wish we were together this christmas.

Love me.
Dear you,
I'm sat here on Christmas Day on the verge of tears but trying so hard not to cry, i'm better than that, and I deserve more than you've offered me today.
You want me to wait around whilst you kid yourself into trying to make something with someone else work. We both know it won't, it hasn't before. The only difference this time is I won't be here waiting for you when you finally realise it.
I can't explain the feelings going through my head right now as I don't understand them myself, what is it with us? I just know that we should be taking the chance and trying for 'us'. I don't think we'll ever get that chance again and it really upsets me :frown:
You've said so many nice things to me this past week, even though it may have hurt someone else in the process, it was inevitably going to happen after 9 years.
You'll never get to hear this, or from me again at all for that matter. It's best if I just cut all contact with you. We're older now and things are more serious, hearts can actually be broken by our bad choices and decisions. :frown: If only we were 14 again hey.
I'll love you always,
Me.
Dear you

Looks like it has to end. And as soon as I say it you'll call me stressy or dramatic like you have done in the past and you won't let go.

This year when you forgot me on christmas was the cherry. Plenty of people got in touch. Even my ex. You didn't even text. You don't anymore unless you want something.
This time, either let me talk to you or (pains me to say) let me go. I can't carry on being treated like this. You'll never know but so much else is taking its toll on me - my job, money, my family falling apart and I think I have an eating disorder. So I can't have you disrespecting me like this but I know you've got me under your thumb. I can't even tell you any of this.

I reckon you don't, but I love you. Which is why I let you treat me like this.

When you harass me for "ignoring you" and then ignore my response, it makes me realise you are so cruel. Please stop toying with me now. It is made so much worse by the fact that I feel so much for you and can't tell you. But your harassment but then seeming indifference to me.....WHY do you do it?! Why get in touch in the first place?

I wish you'd decide what you want instead of blowing hot and cold. I'm really feeling the pressure. Your behaviour isn't normal - and if you genuinely think your behaviour is normal and you try to turn it around on me, don't even BOTHER.
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you

Looks like it has to end. And as soon as I say it you'll call me stressy or dramatic like you have done in the past and you won't let go.

This year when you forgot me on christmas was the cherry. Plenty of people got in touch. Even my ex. You didn't even text. You don't anymore unless you want something.
This time, either let me talk to you or (pains me to say) let me go. I can't carry on being treated like this. You'll never know but so much else is taking its toll on me - my job, money, my family falling apart and I think I have an eating disorder. So I can't have you disrespecting me like this but I know you've got me under your thumb. I can't even tell you any of this.

I reckon you don't, but I love you. Which is why I let you treat me like this.

When you harass me for "ignoring you" and then ignore my response, it makes me realise you are so cruel. Please stop toying with me now. It is made so much worse by the fact that I feel so much for you and can't tell you. But your harassment but then seeming indifference to me.....WHY do you do it?! Why get in touch in the first place?

I wish you'd decide what you want instead of blowing hot and cold. I'm really feeling the pressure. Your behaviour isn't normal - and if you genuinely think your behaviour is normal and you try to turn it around on me, don't even BOTHER.

Exactly this.
Why do I bother - ??

Latest

Trending

Trending