The Student Room Group

Fee loan

Dear SFE,

my application for a 2nd uni year tuition fee loan has been approved but still you require me to send a declaration form and provide my insurance number. I have already sent the form to your address 2 weeks ago, but it still has not been processed yet. Further, I forgot my insurance number but I might be able to find it after I will move back to the UK which will be around 12th of September. Could you please provide me with some information what to do if I cannot provide it now? I am worried that I will not get the loan.

Thank you.

Dominik
Original post by dominikdangel
Dear SFE,

my application for a 2nd uni year tuition fee loan has been approved but still you require me to send a declaration form and provide my insurance number. I have already sent the form to your address 2 weeks ago, but it still has not been processed yet. Further, I forgot my insurance number but I might be able to find it after I will move back to the UK which will be around 12th of September. Could you please provide me with some information what to do if I cannot provide it now? I am worried that I will not get the loan.

Thank you.

Dominik

Hi Dominik,

You will need to provide the National Insurance Number to be able to verify this with the DWP so that we can release any payments, so we advise to update this at your earliest convenience. If you sent the form, you need to allow time for this to be processed and updated. Do you have a tracking number at all? This would confirm that this has arrived.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi Dominik,

You will need to provide the National Insurance Number to be able to verify this with the DWP so that we can release any payments, so we advise to update this at your earliest convenience. If you sent the form, you need to allow time for this to be processed and updated. Do you have a tracking number at all? This would confirm that this has arrived.

Thanks, Clare

Dear Clare,

Thank you for providing me with this information. I recovered my Insurance Number and submitted it online, is it fine to submit it in this way, as they required the declaration to be sent to their address. Unfortunately, I did not get a tracking number of the letter. How long does it usually take to process this document, so I would, in case, send it again. Thank you so much.

Dominik
Dear Clare,

Thank you for providing me with this information. I recovered my Insurance Number and submitted it online, is it fine to submit it in this way, as they required the declaration to be sent to their address. Unfortunately, I did not get a tracking number of the letter. How long does it usually take to process this document, so I would, in case, send it again. Thank you so much.

Dominik

Hi Dominik, Do you have a guidance date when you sent the declaration? Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi Dominik, Do you have a guidance date when you sent the declaration? Thanks, Angela

Hey Angela,

They didn't mention the date. Just now, I received an email, that they received some evidence to support my application. Unfortunately, I don't know if it is the declaration that was sent like 2-3 weeks ago, or if it is my insurance number that I submitted online a few days ago. Is there any way to find it out? Should I just send another copy of declaration to them? Thank you so much.

Dominik
Dear Clare,

Dominik

Hey Angela,

They didn't mention the date. Just now, I received an email, that they received some evidence to support my application. Unfortunately, I don't know if it is the declaration that was sent like 2-3 weeks ago, or if it is my insurance number that I submitted online a few days ago. Is there any way to find it out? Should I just send another copy of declaration to them? Thank you so much.

Dominik

Hi there,

This should have been processed by now if you sent this 3 weeks ago, it may be best to send this again to ensure it is processed and updated for you.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending