The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Delay of CAS

Dear Teeside, I submitted maintenance document and bank statement and it' almost 2 weeks now and I am yet to get response For my CAS please what could be the problem? Please I need it soughted out so I can apply for my Visa quickly before the end of the year, it's really hectic doing that in Nigeria.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by kelechikings
Dear Teeside, I submitted maintenance document and bank statement and it' almost 2 weeks now and I am yet to get response For my CAS please what could be the problem? Please I need it soughted out so I can apply for my Visa quickly before the end of the year, it's really hectic doing that in Nigeria.

Hello! I am from Nigeria too. Have you received your CAS now. Still awaiting mine and I heard tomorrow is the deadline (20th Dec)
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
yes I have received mine dear . I hope you get yours soon. I think I heard somewhere that deadline is now been moved to 22 January
Reply 3
yes I have received mine dear . I hope you get yours soon. I think I heard somewhere that deadline is now been moved to 22 January

Wao! Big Congratulations to you dearie! I'm so happy for you. Goodnews is your lot as per VISA application. Please, when exactly did you upload your maintenance document? Which course did you apply for? And when did u receive your CAS. I uploaded my Maintenance document on the 24th of November (a day b4 the deadline for the upload of maintenance document). I applied for MSc Cyber security with advance practice.
ok I uploaded maintenance document on the 18th of November I applied for msc envt management with advance practice . I prayed and went as far as always calling their help line. with God and my physical effort I received my CAS . Try calling the school and send an email to the CAS people directly. u know it's the international body that gives Cas not really the school
Reply 5
ok I uploaded maintenance document on the 18th of November I applied for msc envt management with advance practice . I prayed and went as far as always calling their help line. with God and my physical effort I received my CAS . Try calling the school and send an email to the CAS people directly. u know it's the international body that gives Cas not really the school

Thank you for the heads up.

Please, avail me the email address of CAS issuance department / body.

I will start sending mails and calling their help line from tomorrow.

Cheers!
Reply 6
Hello!Have you also gotten your CAS now too?
Original post by Boolz!
Hello!Have you also gotten your CAS now too?

Yes gotten visa what about you too
I submitted my bank statement and being verified for over 3 weeks now. Until now still not received my CAS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending