Totallly.

Jubbah and all :smug:

Does he roll up his trousers up during salah tho :hmmm:
Original post by Zamestaneh
Does he roll up his trousers up during salah tho :hmmm:

I didn't watch him :hand:

Are you jelly? :smug:
Dear You

Why are you so perfect when i know i can't have you,i still have dreams about marrying you ...

From Me
Dear you

Stop talking to me. I'm not interested in you, I'm only going to lead you on because I enjoy the attention. You're too nice for this.

From me
Original post by MrsMars
I didn't watch him :hand:

Are you jelly? :smug:

I was trying to catch you out and tell you off if you said yes or no :rofl:

:unimpressed:
I was trying to catch you out and tell you off if you said yes or no :rofl:

:unimpressed:

:slap:

He would though, I know that without having to watch him pray :smug:
Original post by MrsMars
:slap:

He would though, I know that without having to watch him pray :smug:

Who is this 'moon' :eyeball:

Someone I know :mmm:

Some thirsty yout yanno.:lol:

You're mad quenching.
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you

Stop talking to me. I'm not interested in you, I'm only going to lead you on because I enjoy the attention. You're too nice for this.

From me

So is that for my number?
Dear you,

That's it. That was the last straw. I realised today something I should have realised a long time a go; you're not worth it. You're not worth the pain you've caused me. Goodbye J.

Me.

Is that me J or another J?

You know, I am addicted to this thread but I hate it's utter futility.
I addressed mine with a clue. Unless anyone else does they have no clue. You may as well write it in your diary, otherwise all it is is a thread of constant misintepretations.
And, Dear N.
I think we had/have an unhealthy connection, karmic or whatever. But I also think it's intense. I am sorry but I wanted a response from you, to see if you were turned on. I want to go there with you.
J
Dear You.

I can't believe that I've dug out some of our conversations from over a year ago from my recycling bin, and started to read them again. I know that it's unhealthy and you're long gone, but it makes me feel something inside for once, like when you didn't know how much of a monster I was. You were so good at digging things out of me and knowing all of the right questions to ask. I mean, I screwed up from the start because all of the conversations are within one day of eachother. That is no good.

I've turned into everything that I hate in anyone else and yet I cling on, because it gives me the tiniest shred of happiness and warmth inside.

I hope your uni results go well/have gone well (I really wish you were somewhere else studying anything else though), and that you're getting enough Iron, and that maybe you'll change your mind and be able to look past our horrible past.
Dear You.

I can't believe that I've dug out some of our conversations from over a year ago from my recycling bin, and started to read them again. I know that it's unhealthy and you're long gone, but it makes me feel something inside for once, like when you didn't know how much of a monster I was. You were so good at digging things out of me and knowing all of the right questions to ask. I mean, I screwed up from the start because all of the conversations are within one day of eachother. That is no good.

I've turned into everything that I hate in anyone else and yet I cling on, because it gives me the tiniest shred of happiness and warmth inside.

I hope your uni results go well/have gone well (I really wish you were somewhere else studying anything else though), and that you're getting enough Iron, and that maybe you'll change your mind and be able to look past our horrible past.

i hate this thread. you always think it cud be about you.

your name doesn't begin with an r does it?

Latest

Trending

Trending