The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kandykissesxox

Ps- I still have those cute notes we would pass along to each other during biology when the teacher wasn't looking and I still read your message that you wrote in my leavers book from time to time.

Anyway, thank you for everything

My love always.

If you decide that you want to get over him, get rid of those notes and messages (it may seem like a stupid/impossible thing to do right now). I've been there, kept letters and notes, it really doesn't help you to get over someone and the warm feeling that you feel inside isn't worth what else it can do to you.

(Sorry, I know this is just a place to let out your feelings...)
Dear you
Although you got your boyfriend to tell me I was not your boyfriend after being together for 3 years I am still as angry as a box of frogs at you. Still not sure if I saw you on the street I would either cross the road to avoid you or walk up to you and punch your beautiful face for breaking my heart and pissing my (now dead) beautiful Mother off. Tick tock, time goes by slowly but my belief in karma prevails (somehow) 😎
Original post by SeanFM
If you decide that you want to get over him, get rid of those notes and messages (it may seem like a stupid/impossible thing to do right now). I've been there, kept letters and notes, it really doesn't help you to get over someone and the warm feeling that you feel inside isn't worth what else it can do to you.

(Sorry, I know this is just a place to let out your feelings...)

I've tried so many times but I can't, there's a part of me that doesn't want to.
Original post by kandykissesxox
I've tried so many times but I can't, there's a part of me that doesn't want to.

I know how you feel - I said the exact same thing just over a year ago.

It's somewhat comforting to just hang on and keep reliving memories and rereading stuff but.. :dontknow: if you don't think there's a possibility, it isn't worth it, and if you just take a leap of faith and get rid of everything.. it should slowly start to get easier and eventually you'll feel happy (either alone or with someone else) and you'll just be thankful for the things that they taught you.

But if you want to hang on, I don't blame you. :redface:
Original post by SeanFM
I know how you feel - I said the exact same thing just over a year ago.

It's somewhat comforting to just hang on and keep reliving memories and rereading stuff but.. :dontknow: if you don't think there's a possibility, it isn't worth it, and if you just take a leap of faith and get rid of everything.. it should slowly start to get easier and eventually you'll feel happy (either alone or with someone else) and you'll just be thankful for the things that they taught you.

But if you want to hang on, I don't blame you. :redface:

No I see where you're coming from, but I'm going to hang on for now, I'll loose it otherwise. I'm glad that you can relate and understand.
(edited 8 years ago)
Dear you,I hope one day I can be on good terms with you. There's no need to be insolent towards everyone, particularly me. I pray hard day and night so that one day you could be with someone you truly love, be somewhere you wish to be and be content with life. I don't want anything but the best for you. I never mean to hurt you. Try to understand my position sometimes. I'm currently going through a lot, you know that very well. My anxiety isn't something to laugh about. I didn't choose to have this disorder. I didn't chose to mess up my exams. And I don't want to mess it up this time. My sensitivity just makes it so much worse. It really hurts me when I'm called a failure. I promise you I will prove you wrong.Love me.
Dear you,

I love you so ****ing much! Please come back. I know I'm making it hard for you but jaan its hard for me too. I can't go without talking to you even one day. Where have you gone? I need you. I want you. Did you not miss me at all? Did you not think of me even once? I know I'm acting a bit needy but baby I really need you. I love you. I know its hard but if we stay together we can manage it. You're running away. Please don't do this to me. I'm worried for you. Please come jaan please come!

Yours and yours only
Dear helicopter,

Who are you looking for at this time? It's been over half an hour and you're still up there. You're so ****ing loud and I can't sleep. Just go away! :angry:
Original post by MathQ123
Dear helicopter,

Who are you looking for at this time? It's been over half an hour and you're still up there. You're so ****ing loud and I can't sleep. Just go away! :angry:

Damn they must know about the drug stash!
Original post by DanB1991
Damn they must know about the drug stash!

So it's all your fault, couldn't you have hidden it somewhere else
So it's all your fault, couldn't you have hidden it somewhere else

I thought they would be safe in your rectum okay!!! They don't usually find them there!!!
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

I love you so ****ing much! Please come back. I know I'm making it hard for you but jaan its hard for me too. I can't go without talking to you even one day. Where have you gone? I need you. I want you. Did you not miss me at all? Did you not think of me even once? I know I'm acting a bit needy but baby I really need you. I love you. I know its hard but if we stay together we can manage it. You're running away. Please don't do this to me. I'm worried for you. Please come jaan please come!

Yours and yours only

lol the love triangle continues.
I thought they would be safe in your rectum okay!!! They don't usually find them there!!!

Ewwww :puke: f*** off :unimpressed:

Who are you????
lol the love triangle continues.

How is it a love triangle?
Ewwww :puke: f*** off :unimpressed:

Who are you????

Sorry accidental anon :laugh:
Original post by AmazingArry
I know how you feel, I've been there. If you want to talk PM me, OK sweetie?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank You! Feelings completely suck! I might PM you if I need to talk! :smile:
Thank You! Feelings completely suck! I might PM you if I need to talk! :smile:

You're welcome. Just talk to about it to someone please because it can lead to depression and thats coming from my experience. I wouldn't want anyone else to feel worse than I did. And constantly feeling on the edge about how they feel about you will just end up being all you ever think about and everything else in your life will end up collapsing around you. Stay in control of your emotions and dont let them control you.
How is it a love triangle?

who is the jaan exactly?
Original post by AmazingArry
You're welcome. Just talk to about it to someone please because it can lead to depression and thats coming from my experience. I wouldn't want anyone else to feel worse than I did. And constantly feeling on the edge about how they feel about you will just end up being all you ever think about and everything else in your life will end up collapsing around you. Stay in control of your emotions and dont let them control you.

That is really good advice! Thank you! I think I am on the brink of letting it control me completely! The way he acts around me will determine my mood for the entire time until I see him again which I realise is completely crazy! I don't want to feel like this and I know that they're is someone out there for everyone but I just don't know how to get over him!
Dear you,

Yours and yours only

Cute, but who is the jaan lol ?

Latest

Trending

Trending