The Student Room Group
What happened?
Dear You,

You were such an ******* and I cant believe I wasted so much time on you for that.

Grow up please.

Yours sincerely.
Dear you,

Thank you for everything. I don't know how I am gonna live without seeing you once a week, but it is going to happen. You helped me become much more confident about myself, you helped me understand the root causes of my problems, you gave me something to look forward to, and I honestly have no idea how I am gonna live without you, but it has to happen. The way you react when I give you some good news will always stay with me and I will never forget it. You helped me through some terrible things as well as being there when things were good. I am really excited to see you this week, have a lot to talk about! :smile: Thank you.

Me
(edited 8 years ago)
Dear you,

Thank you for being such a good friend. I will always regret the fact that I wasn't close to you when we went to school together and it was a troubling thing that brought us to become much closer, but I don't know where I would be without you. I know I probably annoy you sometimes as I tend to blab on about things that are bothering me, but you never say anything and I hope that all my support has been helpful too. Lets hope our friendship continues for a long time and we both improve ourselves together. You are a very caring and loving person and someone that I am privileged to call a close friend. One step at a time.

Me
Dear you,

I messaged you to meet up a few days ago hoping that you would admit that you lied to my face and were sorry about it, but that didn't even happen and then you went on to talk about the problems within the group, a group that I am not even part of. I thought you would have understood that I didn't really care, but obviously not. The main reason I wanted to meet was so that I could see if you would apologise, but that didn't even happen. You often said that I was the best person to talk to about your struggles mentally, but you obviously don't see me like that anymore. If only you would know how what you did affected me, then you would probably feel really bad. I remember the time that we went for a walk and you thought that I was your only friend at that point, too bad that isn't true now. Just don't expect me to be there for you when the group falls apart, because I won't be.

Me
Dear you,

Please message me.

Love me x

(trying my luck y'know)
Dear you,

Why are you so confusing?

Love me
Dear you,

**** you. **** you. **** you because i ****ing love you. You ****ing piece of my ****ing heart.

Me xxx
Dear you,

I can't stop thinking about you. I can't sleep at night thinking of you, I spend all day checking if you're online, hoping you'll message me, trying to stop myself from messaging you.. I wish I could throw off this silly crush but it isn't going anywhere. I really hope I get to see you again in a few weeks, it sounds sad but I've planned what I'm going to wear and everything. You act quite mean and uninterested when we message but in person I really feel like you might like me. I wish we would either go out together or this crush would die because it's consuming my life and it isn't healthy. It's 4am and I still can't sleep from thinking about you. What the **** is wrong with me?
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

I can't stop thinking about you. I can't sleep at night thinking of you, I spend all day checking if you're online, hoping you'll message me, trying to stop myself from messaging you.. I wish I could throw off this silly crush but it isn't going anywhere. I really hope I get to see you again in a few weeks, it sounds sad but I've planned what I'm going to wear and everything. You act quite mean and uninterested when we message but in person I really feel like you might like me. I wish we would either go out together or this crush would die because it's consuming my life and it isn't healthy. It's 4am and I still can't sleep from thinking about you. What the **** is wrong with me?

:hugs: Do you want to PM me about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

OMG!!! This is scary how much it describes my situation right now!
Dear You,

I saw the messages you sent to my best friend after you ended it. If she had shown me these messages when we stopped talking, I would've cried. I would've missed the times we were together and when we were best friends as well as lovers.

But I didn't.

Instead, I just felt numb looking at the messages. It was like looking at a stranger who had told my friend to look after me and to make sure I was ok. You're literally a stranger to me. I've already started to forget what you look like. I remember your eyes and your smile but that's it.Looking back, all those months ago, when I do think about it, it feel surreal that you were once even in my life. Maybe, it's just me getting over you, or just accepting that you'll never be the same again and it was a completely different guy I loved then.

I remember, I was reading a book a while back when the bad guy in the book said, "It's sometimes the people we love the most that destroy us." I never understood that quote. Until I met you. If I had known what a monster you would become after you split us apart, I would have never said yes. It would've saved me a lot of heartbreak.

Anyway, I've got used to you being gone. I know you won't wait outside my school, like you used to. Or text me from the early mornings till midnight. I can't help wondering if you still think about me though. When you sleep around, do you hug the girl close like you used to do with me after? When you see red velvet cake, does it remind you of when we ate cake on my birthday? When you see another loved up couple around, do you think of me? It shouldn't concern me. But it does for some reason.

I know I'll be ok. I just hope soon enough though. I don't want to be known as the girl who gets As in her subject and walks away from the conversation if it turns to relationships. How did you get over me so quickly? Did you mean anything you said? It doesn't matter anymore. I can't mope around waiting for you because you probably won't come back. It would be pointless and if you do come back and it doesn't work, it would hurt 100x as much. I don't want that.

In the summer, I'm going hiking with my friends. Then, I'm getting a tattoo and I'll have my best friend hold my hand. After that, I'm going to go clubbing and then walk around Central London until dawn. I'll either do that with my friends or I'll do it alone. I wanted to do it with you. But ah well. Sometimes, not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck and good things fall apart for better things to fall together. That's what Dalai Lama and Marilyn Monroe said anyway.

Me x
Original post by Andy98
:hugs: Do you want to PM me about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awe thanks, I appreciate the offer! I think talking about it will only make it worse though, I need to try and throw it off instead of indulging in this crazy behaviour. Thanks so much (:
OMG!!! This is scary how much it describes my situation right now!

I'm so sorry you're going through it too. :frown:
Awe thanks, I appreciate the offer! I think talking about it will only make it worse though, I need to try and throw it off instead of indulging in this crazy behaviour. Thanks so much (:

Fair enough, but if you change your mind the offer still stands :smile:
Dear you,

I love you but I hate you.

I'm crying but I still love you.

I respect you for even noticing that I've been feeling so **** after you treated me that way and then you expressing yourself is the best thing ever. I guess, I'll just have to live with your memories. But please don't ever forget me. :frown:

Yours and yours only brokenLife
(edited 8 years ago)
Dear you,

It's not true is is? What I've just heard can't be true. It's all a bad dream, you're going to call again and I'll hear your voice.
I mean this can't be true, he misheard the news. You're still here aren't you? You were perfectly fine last time you called. This can't happen.
Dear you,

It's not true is is? What I've just heard can't be true. It's all a bad dream, you're going to call again and I'll hear your voice.
I mean this can't be true, he misheard the news. You're still here aren't you? You were perfectly fine last time you called. This can't happen.

:hugs: I'm so sorry:frown:

Do you need to talk about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you.
I'm sorry I wrecked our friendship, misrepresented myself and now you think I'm a bigoted dick. i think you're really interesting, I loved our conversations on here, and was touched by what you said before. I'm complicated and nothing like you think from that comment.
I'm really, really sorry.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Unlimited Drama
I love to read your messages, I am sorry it didnt work out, I hope you're doing fine

Are you N? I'm J

Latest

Trending

Trending