The Student Room Group
Dear You,

I'm so fed up of trying to work out what you want. One minute you're trying to make me jealous, the next my friend's telling me that I'm making you jealous... that wasn't my intention. I have never intentionally tried to make you jealous. I feel like things are really awkward now, you say I'm too shy, but it seems to me that YOU'RE the shy one. You hardly say anything to me and then ask my friends stuff about me, instead of asking me yourself. You just left today without saying goodbye, which, in my opinion, was really rude. I feel like you're playing hard to get - I hate that. Just state your feelings or stop playing around with me.

From Me.
Dear you,

Stahp it. You make me fall for you more and more everyday. Like I didn't even know that was possible and I really need to stop because I know nothings going to ever happen. :cry2: So yeah.. just stop okay.

Love me x
Reply 9922
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

Stahp it. You make me fall for you more and more everyday. Like I didn't even know that was possible and I really need to stop because I know nothings going to ever happen. :cry2: So yeah.. just stop okay.

Love me x

Woah, feels :sigh:

Why would nothing happen between you and the other person though? :sad:
Original post by Qboid
Woah, feels :sigh:

Why would nothing happen between you and the other person though? :sad:

Because its one-sided :frown: He doesn't like me.

We're good friends and I don't want to kill that.
Reply 9924
Because its one-sided :frown: He doesn't like me.

We're good friends and I don't want to kill that.

Awww man. Feels. Had that one before, many a time myself.

He told you that's the case, or you feel it's the case?

Always best not to kill the friendship, but if it gets too much then sometimes you just gotta get some distance for a bit :hugs:

Hopefully this is my good deed of the day. Had a pretty crappy day so far so would like to end it by giving some useful advice
Dear you,

What the duck is going on? A few weeks ago you were giving clear signs that you liked me, now you're giving signs that you don't. I don't know what you want or where I stand with you. Please let me know asap so I can move on. Thanks.
Original post by Qboid
Awww man. Feels. Had that one before, many a time myself.

He told you that's the case, or you feel it's the case?

Always best not to kill the friendship, but if it gets too much then sometimes you just gotta get some distance for a bit :hugs:

Hopefully this is my good deed of the day. Had a pretty crappy day so far so would like to end it by giving some useful advice

I feel like that; no guts to tell him. :lol:

Yeah I get you. Sometimes I feel like I need to make a distance so I won't message or won't talk much to him so instead he messages and comes and talks to me. Theres no getting away!

Aww thanks! It has been good advice. :hugs: Hope tomorrow is a much better day for you :biggrin:
Reply 9927
I feel like that; no guts to tell him. :lol:

Yeah I get you. Sometimes I feel like I need to make a distance so I won't message or won't talk much to him so instead he messages and comes and talks to me. Theres no getting away!

Aww thanks! It has been good advice. :hugs: Hope tomorrow is a much better day for you :biggrin:

Awww man, you need to just find out some way or another if you don't actually know! Don't make the mistakes I make and never ask. Maybe ask a mutual friend to find out who he likes for you?

Do the above before making distance :smile:

Doubt it will be unless I just don't think about my life and stuff. Good luck in everything my anonymous friend :biggrin:
Original post by Qboid
Awww man, you need to just find out some way or another if you don't actually know! Don't make the mistakes I make and never ask. Maybe ask a mutual friend to find out who he likes for you?

Do the above before making distance :smile:

Doubt it will be unless I just don't think about my life and stuff. Good luck in everything my anonymous friend :biggrin:

I asked once and that didn't end well so makes me cautious and scared now. :lol:
Well he's the type of guy to not get involved in relationships anyways. :redface:

Awww, it'll get better. Good luck to you too :hugs:
Dear you,

I have everything that I could dream in my life except you. And I know that I'll never get you if I may say so, that we will never be more than really good friends. Not that long ago I had noone and nothing, yet I was happier then. Meeting you was the best and the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I'm doing everything I can so we can stay friends, but it's so hard I'm not sure I'll be able to keep you in my life.
(edited 8 years ago)
Dear period,

You make me feel so disgusting, emotional, ugly and tired.

I hate going to school when I feel so crap. I just want to curl up on the sofa and watch tv all day :frown:

I HATE FEELING SO UNCLEAN AND FILTHY OMFG. Seriously, showers are the best thing and then you realise as soon as you get out that you're still on your period and you just can't enjoy life or anything for 7 days srsly!!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9931
I asked once and that didn't end well so makes me cautious and scared now. :lol:
Well he's the type of guy to not get involved in relationships anyways. :redface:

Awww, it'll get better. Good luck to you too :hugs:

Oh okay... I give advice, but I never took my own advice I give :rofl: Least you went one step further than me :smile:

Nah, I've been low. Thanks anyway. I need all the luck I can muster in life :sigh:
Dear You

This might come as a bit of a shock but I actually like you.Not a day goes by I don't think about you.I want you to myself.I think about kissing you and touching whenever I see you.I know I don't show it and I hate myself for that.I just cannot do it, I don't know why.I look away when you look at me, I pretend like you don't exist but deep down I really want you to come and talk to me.

Thing is, you seem to have 2 sides to you.Some days you're nice and friendly other times you're just plain annoying.Honestly,I don't know if I can deal with a chameleon.
Yes, I have heard the disgusting comments you say about women.I don't know know if that's the real you or that's you showing off.Tbh if that's the real you then I don't want to know you.
I am a girl with big dreams, I want somebody who dreams as big as I do.All you do is play.I hate when you follow your friends when they mess about and don't attend class.Leaving a class halfway through it?.How very mature!.
Your friends are the most annoying d-heads I've ever come across in my entire life.They say 'birds of a feather flock together', I'll let you figure out that one for yourself.

I guess I'm scared to make a move on you despite you constantly staring and smiling at me.I don't know which side of you is the real one.You have a massive ego if I move to you I can't imagine the size of your ego then.I want to know you but at the same time I don't.I don't know where this is going, I really don't.

In the meantime I'll keep pretending like I don't fancy you and hope that the feelings subside.

From me
Dear You,

You're honestly the most two-faced snake I have ever met. I wish I never got to know you, I liked you better when you were just another guy in my class. Why do you like being racist, sexist, homophobic? You seem to find it extremely funny when you make fun of my race, my gender - well guess what? It isn't funny, it just makes you an idiot. I hate you so much. So what if I don't have 'normal' eyes, I'm HALF ASIAN. Yes, I'm a girl and I like to play games, I'm not shy and won't hesitate to snap at you. DO NOT tell me that someone isn't interested in me. You ARE NOT HIM OR ME. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE ARE THINKING. I know for a fact that he is interested in me, hence why he's been talking to all my friends about me and asking them stuff. I DO NOT CHANGE MY OPINIONS BASED ON WHAT YOU TELL ME. I may laugh off your insults, but you're just so ****ing annoying.

You've made my anxiety so bad, when I came to uni I was so scared, but then I made friends and was so happy. For a few months at least, they made my anxiety get better. I hardly ever got panic attacks and I could sleep well because I was HAPPY. Now you just come along and piss me off. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you like making me miserable? The worst thing is that you say all this **** to me, and everyone else thinks you're the nicest guy in the world. You're an actual snake.

Also, I came to uni to LEARN. I came to make mistakes and LEARN FROM THEM. If I already knew everything then I wouldn't be here. Stop making fun of me when I don't understand something or make a mistake. If you're so clever then why are you here? Why did you get a lower mark than me in the assignments? I want you to just go away. If you say another stupid thing to me again then I'll just ignore you. Get out of my life.

From Me.
Dear you
I think we were in love in another life time. It's the only way I can make sense of everything.
Wish you all the best in this life Mr. W.
love you through life times.xx
Dear You;

I wonder where your head is at...
On that note it is time to say goodbye to this thread :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending