The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dear You,

I miss talking to you, more than I should. Wondering if you're missing me too and wishing we could be irresponsible and screw ourselves over anyway. Telling myself not to be that girl, the sad, pathetic one. So I won't be stupid, I'll sit back and wonder "what if?" instead. Because that is definitely not despressing.

I should be too busy to care this damn much anyway :banghead:

Love,

Me.
Dear You,

I miss talking to you, more than I should. Wondering if you're missing me too and wishing we could be irresponsible and screw ourselves over anyway. Telling myself not to be that girl, the sad, pathetic one. So I won't be stupid, I'll sit back and wonder "what if?" instead. Because that is definitely not depressing.

Love,

Me.
Dear You,

I miss talking to you, more than I should. Wondering if you're missing me too and wishing we could be irresponsible and screw ourselves over anyway like I am. Telling myself not to be that girl, the sad, pathetic one. So I won't be stupid, I'll sit back and wonder "what if?" instead. Because that is definitely not despressing.

Love,

Me.
Original post by Anonymous
Ah I know what you mean. I wish that'd happen from him but I don't even have his number nor him have mine..

Soppy as it is, I really want to believe that she is "the one" as I'm spiritual like that, and I'd be amazed if I did wake up tomorrow morning and see that "good morning" text. But the thing is, she just can't be the one at all if she can't be herself with me, and not hide her feelings. If only she admitted it to me, with no second guessing. We could have a wonderful life together, we really could. We are compatible on a great many levels.

But again, if she can't be bothered then neither can I, and I will move on. :smile:

I hope things works out between you two, but remember to live your life in the meantime, too. I've found things work out far more in my favour if I take positive action. Life just flows then. Dwelling on things solves nothing. Things will work out eventually between you I'm sure.
Original post by Flibble22
Soppy as it is, I really want to believe that she is "the one" as I'm spiritual like that, and I'd be amazed if I did wake up tomorrow morning and see that "good morning" text. But the thing is, she just can't be the one at all if she can't be herself with me, and not hide her feelings. If only she admitted it to me, with no second guessing. We could have a wonderful life together, we really could. We are compatible on a great many levels.

But again, if she can't be bothered then neither can I, and I will move on. :smile:

I hope things works out between you two, but remember to live your life in the meantime, too. I've found things work out far more in my favour if I take positive action. Life just flows then. Dwelling on things solves nothing. Things will work out eventually between you I'm sure.

I think more people should just be straight out + admit it. It's a make or break thing really. I told him and I thought it got us somewhere but obviously not.. How often do you see her?

Thank you (: Yeah i'll take that to mind.
Reply 985
Dear you, if that's how you wish to portay yourself, then God help you.
Reply 986
Dear you,

How dare you make me feel this way?!?

Lots of love,
Miss. K. Zebra.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear You,

I know you're my PhD supervisor but really, do you have to act so weird around me?...you follow me around like a lost puppy most of the time but jokinglu tell people that its the other way round? You don't particularly like being left alone with me but tend to randomly bump into me in the weirdest of places?...and don't think I haven't noticed that you have a tendency to follow me out of lectures?....okay, you semi-weird me out but really, I wish you were my secret stalker..why?...because I like you..alot..you're young, handsome, intelligent and funny (when you're being the real you)....but yes, I'm married and well, so are you, and by the sounds of it, happily...jeez., maybe you've caught on that I swoon every time you're near me? I bet you've noticed that you being near me makes my internal body temperature rise a few notches such that I'm desperate step away from you?..yes, weird that!.. Incase you didn't know, when you don't stink of coffee (sorry for making it obvious, have noticed you now chew gum near me), you smell pretty AMAZING...though I've been told that this is probably your Bold 2 in 1 detergent that wifey buys you...have been meaning to buy some myself to test the theory out but no, I'd rather not be disappointed...whatever it is, it makes me want to kiss your beautiful lips (sorry if I stare at them too much)...oh God, it really is obvious isn't it?....but alas, you probably don't feel the same way, and I should also let myself tell you why you're a bad catch...you being nice to me is probably because you want to use me to help advance your own career....I also think you love the sound of your own voice...I've never met anyone who loves themselves as much as you love yourself...jeez, can I really want a man like this?...I shouldn't want you, but I do!

God I hope this PhD ends quick.

x Me
Dear You,

When we first met I was a broken shell of a person, I had been betrayed and hurt more times than I could count. But you saw the person I could be if I could learn to trust again. Because of you I am able to go out and talk to people and not just wonder when they were gonna replace me. You accept me despite my flaws, of which there are many. You put up with my trust issues and my jealousy and love me unconditionally. You are my best friend in the entire world and I don't think I'd have got to uni without you. You made me who I am and I am truly blessed to have you love me.
Forever Yours
Me
Dear You,

I hope this ends up the way you want it too.

Love me
Dear you,

I am going to miss you so much. I really hope we can make this work.

Love me
Dear you.

God you're amazing. You're way too good for me. I'm a **** up, and trust me, if you knew even half of what I've done in the past, you'd leave. You don't even know how many guys I've been with. You're so... innocent. And when I'm with you I feel like I'm the person I was meant to be, instead of the waste of space that I am.

Do you know what I'm most scared of? Hurting you. So just... don't let me, yeah?

Me.

Also.

Dear other you.

You're a ****. This makes us even. I hope I never see you again. And yes, you are right, I'm scum. But if I'm scum, what the hell does that make you?

Me.
Dear You,

I love you and I really want to tell you but I'm scared I'll freak you out and then we won't even be friends. But I can't keep it in much longer. Please give me cuddles and love again.

love me
Dear You,

I love you and I really want to tell you but I'm scared I'll freak you out and then we won't even be friends. But I can't keep it in much longer. Please give me cuddles and love again.

love me

Just go for it.
Dear You,

What we did was yes, a mistake, but I enjoyed some of it and I think you did too. I'd just like to see how feel about everything. To make it less awkward when your name is brought up in conversation and so that I can get some sort of closure.

Thanks,

Me.
Just go for it.

I really wish I could but he knows I like him and is just treating me as a friend atm (although he has been flirty in the past) and I see him all the time in/around uni.
I really wish I could but he knows I like him and is just treating me as a friend atm (although he has been flirty in the past) and I see him all the time in/around uni.

I hate when people do that. Especially when they flirt and that then gives us mixed signals.
Dear you,

I'm not too sure what it is about this weekend or today that's set it all off. Everyone's going back to Uni, it feels like, and you're joining them too. Whatever it is about you leaving for Uni, though, it has confirmed to me that I really will never hear from you again.

I've never felt like I've had proper closure on us, mainly because it's always been too raw when we talked since you left. I had always hoped you'd at least try to talk civilly to me before you left, though.

Maybe it wouldn't be best for me, as to be honest, you treated me pretty badly. But still, I had always hoped.

Good luck with everything, anyway. A month has gone since either of us spoke to the other. I've been okay since then, things have gone well. I can only assume they have for you, too.

Perhaps it's for the best.
Me x

:frown:
Dear You,

love me

Tell him. Sometimes it just has to be done or you'll go for the rest of your life wondering "what if?". It applies everywhere in life, and (potential) relationships are no different.

But do it in person so you can really connect and enjoy the moment (yes i'm soppy).
Reply 999
Dear You.....,

This is your last year at university and, you came back from your holidays with news that you've found a job back home, waiting for when you finish this year. I'm really happy for you, I know how much you wanted a job in your field, given the current economical issues, I really am happy and proud of you.

The one year and a bit we've spent together have been magical. I don't believe in such things as soul mates but, if I could have anyone as a soul mate, you would be that girl. The remaining nine months will be our last together and, I will cherish every moment, to the fullest.
I still remember that night at the restaurant when you accidentally spilt your desert on the floor and your jeans, how hard you laughed and how pissed off the staff were. That's what's so great about you, your easy nature your attitude, your kindness your love, your smile your face, your arms your legs, your head your toes, your hair your style, your heart your mind, everything about you is perfect apart from your love of Arsenal F.C.

Here I am writing an open letter to you, on the internet, sharing my appreciation to the masses and I have no shame nor regret in doing so. I will never forget you, unless of course I suffer from Dementia or suffer from amnesia at some point. Even then, I will try my hardest to not erase you from me.

As I write this, at 2:00 in the morning in the kitchen, I will/have now opened that bottle of wine you love, which is now bringing back more memories, I raise a glass to you. To your friendship, your tender lips I love so much, to that accent of yours, to the past year and a bit, to the remaining time and passed time, to the last few minutes we will have together. To that first and last kiss, to that hello I will say tomorrow and to that goodbye I will say at the airport. To that the next text message you will send me and to the last text you will send whilst still in this part of the world. To the call you will make when you arrive and to the stories and memories you and I will share long after your departure.

You are and will always remain a part of my life. I'll never forget you, I thank you for the great time and fun. From the bottom of my heart to yours.

Yours truly
Me

Latest

Trending

Trending