The Student Room Group

Homeland

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SarcasticMel
Google the trailer for episode 7 - that scene with the ambassadors wife and the ISI chick...gonna haunt Carrie big time. Real worried about her.

The next episode looks really good, too.

Things are starting to pick up.
what?

i thought this show ended?
Original post by VladThe1mpaler
what?

i thought this show ended?

lol nah, the new season is out :biggrin:
Did anyone watch the season finale on Sunday? I thought it was ****
I finished watching the first season and couldn't get into it, I like the concept but it felt like it went off on too many irrelevant/inconsequential tangets and I really disliked Brody and Mathison as characters, something about both of them just really annoys me. Does it get better and is it worth me persevering?
No.
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx

Same. And the girl dying. So sad.
The second and third season get better in my opinion, but if you don't like Brody and Carrie you probably won't like it :tongue: Brody annoyed me so much but I kept watching because I loved Carrie
Original post by SarcasticMel
No.

The second and third season get better in my opinion, but if you don't like Brody and Carrie you probably won't like it :tongue: Brody annoyed me so much but I kept watching because I loved Carrie

Thanks, saves me wasting precious Netflix time :yy:

Yeah, the finale was definitely ****, but the season overall was amazing imo.
Original post by moment of truth
Yeah, the finale was definitely ****, but the season overall was amazing imo.

Yeah I loved the season. Some things were so unexpected that made it so amazing but the finale was a let down :frown: Would have rathered them make a crazy cliff hanger

Quick Reply

Latest