The Student Room Group

Food and Drink: You're the WORST Example!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MelissaJayne
McDonalds hash browns. Sorry, so sorry.
Just not for me.

Worst meal containing beans? (baked)

Baked bean flavoured crisps. Absolutely awful

Worst meal containing cheese?
It's hard, because if there be cheese involved then the meal's doing something right! I'll say a really bread heavy, cheese scarce pizza. Yuck.

Worst non-chocolate candy?
Original post by Viennaberry
It's hard, because if there be cheese involved then the meal's doing something right! I'll say a really bread heavy, cheese scarce pizza. Yuck.

Worst non-chocolate candy?

ewww Rock Candy bleurghh

Worst sauce?
corned beef with baked beans

worst icecream van buy?
Reply 224
Those crappy 40p ones that taste like water!

you get what you pay for i guess

Worst yellow food?
Reply 225
Lemon; lemon juice. Eurgh.

Worst national chain for a burger?
Reply 226
Little Chef-went in one off of the M5 and had a burger whilst on an overnight drive to Cumbria recently. I may as well have just taken a knife and fork and started eating the spare tyre of my car as that would have had more flavour at least.

Worst form of Meat?
Reply 227
Liver, yuck.

Worst indian takeaway menu item?
Original post by Fusion
Liver, yuck.

Worst indian takeaway menu item?

Omelette and chips. THIS IS AN INDIAN.

Worst dish with chili?
Reply 229

That disgusting Gourmet Creations Cardamom Habanero Ice Cream. Seriously, that has to be the single worst thing I have EVER tasted with chilli in it; nothing comes even miles close.

What's the worst example of: Varieties in Nestle Pic a Pac?
Original post by TotoMimo

That disgusting Gourmet Creations Cardamom Habanero Ice Cream. Seriously, that has to be the single worst thing I have EVER tasted with chilli in it; nothing comes even miles close.

What's the worst example of: Varieties in Nestle Pic a Pac?

Golden nuggets :puke:

Worst M&S food?
Reply 231
"Bad Marks and Spencer Food" for me, is a bit of an oxymoron. That was up until I tasted their Paprika Ancho Chilli Chocolate popcorn.

It's just a terrible combo of flavours.

What's the worst... "Lighter option" Crisps?
Original post by TotoMimo
"Bad Marks and Spencer Food" for me, is a bit of an oxymoron. That was up until I tasted their Paprika Ancho Chilli Chocolate popcorn.

It's just a terrible combo of flavours.

What's the worst... "Lighter option" Crisps?

Definitely weight watchers crisps.
void of flavour, void of substance, void of appeal.
The only thing they have in abundance is price.

Worst sauce to have with steak?
Reply 233
Melissa, I'm unsure if this technically counts because it's not a conventional restaurant option, but in terms of common sights and personally-witnessed experience - KETCHUP. People putting Ketchup on a freaking medium-rare venison steak. GO TO THE BOWELS OF HELL, HEATHEN!

What's the worst example of: Wafer-based chocolate (biscuits, bars, anything)
Reply 234
coffeecrisp.jpg

Stop putting coffee in ma treat!

Worst pub food?
Reply 235
Pork scratchings. Yuck.

Worst brand of supermarket pizza?
Original post by Fusion
Pork scratchings. Yuck.

Worst brand of supermarket pizza?

Smart price cheese and tomato. It's basically pizza base with a drizzle of tomato..with a "hint" of cheese.

Not good. At all.

Worst soup maker? (as in Heinz, Covent Garden..)
Reply 237
The worst for me is, simply put, MORRISONS. I have very disliked soups from Asda, Tesco, Blue Dragon, Heinz, Campbells, Glorious, American Soup Co, Covent Garden... everyone.

But ALL of Morrisons tinned and chilled soups I've tasted thus far have a foul taste.

What's the worst example of... BABY VEGETABLES?
Reply 238
Baby tomatoes, for me, can have a bitter-bomb quality to them sometimes. When they're good, they're great. When they're bad, they're awful. And I mean awful.

Worst example of: Alcohol infused food.
Puddings with too much brandy. If I wanted a drink, I'd have one. Right now I'm eating dessert..and I'd like it to taste that way.

WORST Nandos option?

Quick Reply

Latest