Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Printed Leggings - Yay or Nay??

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I was in New Look recently and noticed that they have a large range of printed leggings. I absolutely love my black leggings but was wondering if I should buy a pair or two of the printed leggings?

Whats your opinion of them? http://m.newlook.com/mcs/publish/255...t10002&sortby=
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really like the aztec style ones & some of the animal print, but I havent been brave enough to buy any yet!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I say nay. Leggings generally are quite questionable but printed leggings make your legs look really weird, depending upon pattern.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Parisian ones were alright. Other than that - AVOID.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Topshop do nice ones.. I love printed leggings but think it depends on the person's style generally to if you'll look like a fool or not..
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like some. I don't own any though - I'd afraid they will make my legs look fat/weird.
    They can look ok though, depending on what your wear them with.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I find it really tricky to get things to go with them
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    If you like 'em then go for it
    I'd say nay though, for me, I have a curvaceous bottom that printed leggings would only enhance
    • 43 followers

ReputationRep:
    I work in New Look and they are really popular. However, I'd stay well away unless you have a slim figure otherwise they can make you look huge. The black and white striped leggings are becoming increasingly popular btw.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I brought some exactly like that when I went to India. They have like a crazy zebra pattern on them. Tbh I think they are more suited to places like India where it is hot and sunny and people where funky clothes like that... no one here really dresses like that...
    although having said that: I wear mine out and about and have got tons of compliments people asking where I got them from cause they look outrageous so if you don't mind people coming up to you and asking you then yeah go for it!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    those are a bit too bold for me, i like more subtle ones like these though - http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/tri...1560/&bklist=#
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    I was in New Look recently and noticed that they have a large range of printed leggings. I absolutely love my black leggings but was wondering if I should buy a pair or two of the printed leggings?

Whats your opinion of them? http://m.newlook.com/mcs/publish/255...t10002&sortby=
    It's quite laughable tbh that you ask if you should buy them, buy them if you like them ffs not because someone tells you too :rolleyes:

Personally, I like some printed leggings, but if they're not your cup of tea/you're not sure of them, why would you bother buying them?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Behaving)
    I work in New Look and they are really popular. However, I'd stay well away unless you have a slim figure otherwise they can make you look huge. The black and white striped leggings are becoming increasingly popular btw.
    Thanks Do the black and white striped ones make people look heavy? Wow they must be popular if they are all sold out on the website!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billton)
    If you like 'em then go for it
    I'd say nay though, for me, I have a curvaceous bottom that printed leggings would only enhance
    this
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    It's quite laughable tbh that you ask if you should buy them, buy them if you like them ffs not because someone tells you too :rolleyes:

Personally, I like some printed leggings, but if they're not your cup of tea/you're not sure of them, why would you bother buying them?
    I see your point! :rolleyes: I do quite like them but I don't know if I'm bold enough to wear them out and about as I haven't seen many people with them. :p:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I love printed leggings :love:
    • 43 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    Thanks Do the black and white striped ones make people look heavy? Wow they must be popular if they are all sold out on the website!
    Personally I think they do.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I'm not a fan - so nay. But that's just my opinion. Not that I wear leggings that often but if I did, and wanted some prints on there, I'd team black leggings with a printed top.
    • 56 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nay
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yay if you got a nice ass

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 16, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.