The Student Room Group

If a man is alone in a forest and there are no women around, is he still wrong?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thurin
If a joke is told to an audience and nobody laughs, can it be called 'humorous'?
No. It cannot.

Well, watch the video and see whether 'nobody laughs'. My English teacher showed us this video and the whole class laughed... But some people don't have the gift of smiling.... It must suck to be like that!

Original post by zubz91
do yu really think am being serious

Try harder. :tongue:
Reply 41
TSR is full of simpletons lacking the ability to recognise a joke
Reply 42
Original post by ilovelabradors
Well, watch the video and see whether 'nobody laughs'. My English teacher showed us this video and the whole class laughed... But some people don't have the gift of smiling.... It must suck to be like that!

Try harder. :tongue:

LOL yu should too:wink:
Reply 43
Original post by hamijack
Back to the kitchen!

Nice signature :wink:
I like how you turned a metaphysical philosophical proposition, which of course had previously penetrated the cultural zeitgeist, into a joke to be had for everyone on TSR.

Jolly good.

And yes, by the way. He is still wrong. We all know every single woman on the planet, regardless of how overwhelming the evidence may be for her being wrong, is always right, and the male party is always wrong.
Reply 45
Original post by dollar
Nice signature :wink:

:smile: Frank Turner fan?
Reply 46
:smile: Frank Turner fan?

Uh no..awkward..:colondollar:
Just thought it sounded sexy..maybe I'll check out this Frank Turner though :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by dollar
Uh no..awkward..:colondollar:
Just thought it sounded sexy..maybe I'll check out this Frank Turner though :biggrin:

The songs called "to take you home" if you do :smile:
Reply 48
The songs called "to take you home" if you do :smile:

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest