The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Spontogical
Might have to go to bed.. feel so sick now.. strange.. 24 hours ago I was happy, energetic and everything.. now I'm a dead man. :sad:

*hugs*
Reply 581
Original post by morris743
In every single way :smug:

I don't think so mo, I do NOT think so. Wipe that smugness off. No flutter any more :mad:
Reply 582
Original post by Kallisto
Am I right in thinking your favourite character is Cartman? Kenny/Mysterion is my favourite. Have you found a topic about South Park here on TSR yet? I'm thinking to open a topic about South Park one day. What do you think?

And who are you, Mr Kallisto
Reply 583
Original post by *Bubble*
I don't think so mo, I do NOT think so. Wipe that smugness off. No flutter any more :mad:

I can flyyyyyyyyy
And who are you, Mr Kallisto

I'm the third biggest moon in the solar system! :colone:
Reply 585
I can flyyyyyyyyy

I'm sure you can... but please don't go testing this :smile:
Reply 586
Original post by RDavies93
I'm sure you can... but please don't go testing this :smile:

Just did. I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Reply 587
I can flyyyyyyyyy

:trytofly: I am sure you wanted to see him again mo mo!
I'm the third biggest moon in the solar system! :colone:

What? you are kidding? Like moons can type. Btw, I come from Mars, the second biggest moon in the solar system :flutter:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 588
Just did. I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

It's ok morris. There are people who can help you :smile:
Reply 589
:trytofly: I am sure you wanted to see him again mo mo!

Exactly this.
(...)
What? you are kidding? Like moons can type. Btw, I come from Mars, the second biggest moon in the solar system :flutter:

If you don't trust me google is your friend... :smile:
I come from Jupiter.
Reply 591

Anyone but you :colonhash:
Am I right in thinking your favourite character is Cartman? Kenny/Mysterion is my favourite. Have you found a topic about South Park here on TSR yet? I'm thinking to open a topic about South Park one day. What do you think?

If someone made me choose I would probably say Cartman is my favourite character. I can't say I've ever come across anything on here but if I don't come across something by accident then I'm not likely to see it. You can start one if you like. I imagine there are a fair few fans on here and they would join in the conversation. I f you want to do it, then I think you should.
Reply 593

I wouldn't waste my time. :smile:
Reply 594

hahahahah Mo put ME first. ah

Exactly this.

:trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly:

If you don't trust me google is your friend... :smile:
I come from Jupiter.

Actually, google isn't my friend. Jupiter seems like its the name of a horse, if you ask me :puke:
Reply 595
I wouldn't waste my time. :smile:

You're a bit of a tool, right?
Reply 596
hahahahah Mo put ME first. ah

:trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly::trytofly:

lol. ok then.
Reply 597
You're a bit of a tool, right?

Incorrect.
Reply 598
Oh have I missed it here.. the banter and all :smile:
Reply 599
Incorrect.

I am a genius.

Latest