The Student Room Group

Is it worth sharing this information on Student Finance? Bursaries?

" Your university or college may be offering financial awards such as bursaries or scholarships to its students. Do you consent to your information being shared with your university or college specifically for bursary administration purposes? "

The University i placed was one of the only Universities i got into and its 50/50 if i decide to get there..i might go into clearing...Do you think i should be sharing this information?
Reply 1
Yes, or they won't consider you for any bursaries.

What they're basically asking is "can your university use the financial information you're providing to assess whether you can receive their bursary or not". It doesn't matter where you actually end up going, answering yes means *any* university you go to has access to it.
Reply 2
Original post by Shani
Yes, or they won't consider you for any bursaries.

What they're basically asking is "can your university use the financial information you're providing to assess whether you can receive their bursary or not". It doesn't matter where you actually end up going, answering yes means *any* university you go to has access to it.

I LOVE YOU! <3 thanks...Its the only thing that is stopping me completing my Student Finance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending