The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Shape takes precedence over size: disregard any cretin who would purport otherwise.
Reply 21
make mine a hot chocolate
is that def the right size? - sorry, don't mean to be rude. It's just quite odd for you to be a 36 if you're size 8. X X X
I use to be a size 14 but I lost weight.
Reply 22
small?! ummm no its not at all. the average is a B cup i think so yeah you are ok
Reply 23
36c......about perfect really
Oh right. Well done for losing weight, that's really good. Actually that's amazing to go from a 14 to an 8! But you might not be a 36 anymore - have you been measured since you lost weight?
Reply 25
is that def the right size? - sorry, don't mean to be rude. It's just quite odd for you to be a 36 if you're size 8. X X X

Thats what I thought the cups must be wide:p: Don't worry about size every guy likes different anyway trust me, some like big some like small it doesn't matter:smile:
^ i'm so impressed that you're a bloke who understands bra sizing!! - lots of experience eh...?! Haha.
Reply 27
Oh right. Well done for losing weight, that's really good. Actually that's amazing to go from a 14 to an 8! But you might not be a 36 anymore - have you been measured since you lost weight?
Yes, I'm definity that when I was 12 I was a 38c.

I was size 14 when I was 12 now that i'm 16 I'm a 8.
ok, well anyway 36c isn't small so...!! I reckon people could be jealous and probably if they've seen you dramatically lose weight they feel a bit jealous that you'd achieved something amazing and are looking great. X X X
Reply 29
^ i'm so impressed that you're a bloke who understands bra sizing!! - lots of experience eh...?! Haha.

Who me? Its not hard to understand its just a letter and number, though I don't get how they are measured etc
saturn
Who me? Its not hard to understand its just a letter and number, though I don't get how they are measured etc

you use measuring tape,can get them done at any place that sells clothes and underwear,M&S etc etc

i think they're big but just right..although when i wear some clothes,it makes them look really big and i don't like that sometimes:redface:...and also when i'm underwear shoppng,some shops seem to run out of nice 36C's,can be annoying :mad:
Anonymous
Everyone at my school thinks they are.

Id like to introduce Validation Whore to everyone at TSR!
No its not small. I prefer B's myself. But guys like all breasts, and being pert and perky is more important than the size. :p:
Reply 33
Well if 36C is small then I don't have any breasts at all!

Hehe that rhymes :p:

But no, they're definitely not small. Stop worrying.
Reply 34
Definitely sounds like you need to be measured, and if youre worried you could get some really nice bras made to make cleavage look like more!
Does your bra ride up at the back, if it does you definitely need a smaller back size, the straps should sit straight across your back!
Hmmm, I cant see how you're a 36 myself. I mean, Im size 16, and Im a 36! I was a 36C when i left year 6, and would give anything to be that size again! But not, I have 36E/F depending on my mood.

I would suggest going to somewhere like m&s and getting measured, and ask them to find you some really nice defining bras. They know the best bras for you, its their jobs! Trust me, 36C is a really nice size, its just right. and they dont cause the back ache a pair of 36E/F can
Who's bothered? If you're not, then don't worry. Girls have this over-blown perception about guy's expectations of size. I wouldn't worry if I were you.
hmm size does matter, but only truly to ourselves. No ones completely happy. some want more, some want less, some want them more supported, some want bigger nipples. you know, its about being comfortable with what you have. and learning to love that part of yourself.
Reply 38
If 36C is small, then 32A is miniscule!

Of course they're not small!
No, of course they're not small.
The UK average bra size is 36C

Latest

Trending

Trending