The Student Room Group

Most beautiful woman in the world?

Hello all, I'm doing a media project on beauty in the media. I know this thread has been done countless times before, but I think it's interesting to find out about the overall standards of beauty, and it would help me a lot. Personally I feel that Aishwarya Rai is the height of female beauty, I mean she's absolutely flawless! Anyways, please post your opinions, thank you!

a.jpg
aishhaug03.jpg
aishhwar18.jpg
Epitome_of_Grace_by_laublack.jpg

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Katie Price ftw!
Not me. In fact, if this thread title were "most ugliest woman in the world", that would be me. Then again, I'm so ugly, I bet I'm not classed as a woman by men. Sucks to be me.
Reply 3
Emma Watson <3

No one else thinks she's sexy? :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by im so academic
Not me. In fact, if this thread title were "most ugliest woman in the world", that would be me. Then again, I'm so ugly, I bet I'm not classed as a woman by men. Sucks to be me.

Lies.

--

Kate Middleton, and the OPs moma, she fine.

Cheer up love, it might never happen.

I'd say the most beautiful women seem to be manufactured by the French these days. Just aim your mince pies at Juliette Binoche, Marion Cotillard, Audrey Tautou, and a million others...

:drool:
For me it would be either Rihanna or Liv Tyler, even though they're practically opposites looks-wise. Liv Tyler has a kind of unearthly, ethereal look about her, and Rihanna basically combines several traits that are seen as 'cute', like big eyes, large forehead,... I'm a heterosexual girl though, so my opinion might be different from what men see as beautiful in a woman!

At least you're academic.
Jessica Alba. Officially voted, by me, as the only woman with whom it would be appropriate to have a 2 girl 1 boy threesome.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9
I think Angelina Jolie is very striking, though perhaps not the most in the whole world...I also think Marilyn Monroe was very beautiful :smile:
afghan-girl-portrait_1563_990x742.jpg

penelope-cruz-UHQ-2.jpg

IlonaKuodiene.jpg

There is something about them. They are not plastic dolls, they are not perfect. They are pure rough beauty.
Reply 11
Strawberrykoi
Me.
EDIT: Failling that, Dita Von Teese :drool:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ForgettingWhatsername
For me it would be either Rihanna or Liv Tyler, even though they're practically opposites looks-wise. Liv Tyler has a kind of unearthly, ethereal look about her, and Rihanna basically combines several traits that are seen as 'cute', like big eyes, large forehead,... I'm a heterosexual girl though, so my opinion might be different from what men see as beautiful in a woman!

I'm a guy. I couldn't agree more about Liv Tyler. I actually love her.
Reply 14
I would have to say Olivia Wilde. :love: I don't even have to say why, everything about this woman is just... Wow!
Will's mum.
Frieda Pinto or Emma Watson, I'd say. They're my girl crushes, at least :tongue:
Reply 17
Audrey Hepburn!

Reply 18
It's not fair how some people look like me and there are others that look like Natalie Portman :drool:
Reply 19
Grace Kelly was just stunning.
Aishwariya is gorgeous.
Dita Von Teese <3
Dianna Agron is very beautiful imo.

Quick Reply

Latest