Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Scots law! Where are you from? X
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 341
Is there anyone in Seabraes?
Flat 18 Room 5
Not gonna lie, am pretty disappointed, I reeeaaallly wanted Heathfield, awk well what can ye do
Reply 342
Original post by marymayx
Flat 18 Room 5
Not gonna lie, am pretty disappointed, I reeeaaallly wanted Heathfield, awk well what can ye do

Seabraes isn't that bad.. kinda all depends on how good your flatmates are a little bit
Reply 343
Flat 18 Room 5

Same here, I really wanted Heathfield or Belmont. Got given Seabraes flat 5, but screw it, I'm sure it will still be loads of banter :smile:
Hello! Anyone from Belmont Flat 12? :smile:
Original post by vintaageglam
Hello! Anyone from Belmont Flat 12? :smile:

There's a facebook group for Belmont Flats, there's a bit list of who's in each flat so far :smile:
Reply 346
Original post by CiaranF
Same here, I really wanted Heathfield or Belmont. Got given Seabraes flat 5, but screw it, I'm sure it will still be loads of banter :smile:

yeah, fingers crossed the people are good craic, thats more important than location i suppose. What are you hoping to study?
Reply 347
yeah, fingers crossed the people are good craic, thats more important than location i suppose. What are you hoping to study?

Yeah fair enough. Digital Interaction Design, you?
Hi, I finished my first year a month ago. I stayed in the Hub, highly recommend going for that over any of the university accomodation. Cheaper and also much more new. Better parties too, seeing as the warden is never fussed about them. Heathfield, Belmont and Belmont flats are the nearest uni ones. Westpark's distance is much more of an issue than you might think. You don't want to be getting up half an hour earlier etc, not going to after parties cos you cba to walk home after all of the buses have stopped running. That kinda thing.
Reply 349
Original post by CiaranF
Yeah fair enough. Digital Interaction Design, you?

law (Dual Qualifying NI/Scots) hopefully anyway
Reply 350
I'm in West Park Flats - flat 9, hope to meet a flatmate here :wink: try to use the group for West Park Flats/villas on facebook !
Original post by cezar
I'm in West Park Flats - flat 9, hope to meet a flatmate here :wink: try to use the group for West Park Flats/villas on facebook !

Hello i think im in west park flats room 9 too nice to meet you x
I'm in belmont flats, flat 27 room 3 i think and i'm doing physics :-)
Original post by mariashafira
Hi, I finished my first year a month ago. I stayed in the Hub, highly recommend going for that over any of the university accomodation. Cheaper and also much more new. Better parties too, seeing as the warden is never fussed about them. Heathfield, Belmont and Belmont flats are the nearest uni ones. Westpark's distance is much more of an issue than you might think. You don't want to be getting up half an hour earlier etc, not going to after parties cos you cba to walk home after all of the buses have stopped running. That kinda thing.

better parties in the hub? than in uni accommodation? freshers really have gone downhill since i started.
Link for facebook group for West Park flats & Villa's 2012/2013
- http://www.facebook.com/groups/377951388919778/
Waiting for the PVG response and all that comes with it. Can't wait to start my new life in mental health.
Reply 356
Original post by CiaranF

Hey, I'm hopefully for Dundee in September and was offered flat 5 room5? I really wanted Belmont or heathfield.. Do yous have any idea what Seabraes are like??
Reply 357
Original post by ggraham5

Hey, I'm hopefully for Dundee in September and was offered flat 5 room5? I really wanted Belmont or heathfield.. Do yous have any idea what Seabraes are like??

Nice 1! Seabraes are ok I think, still en-suite and everything, just not right on the campus like belmont etc. but will be fine, still totally psyched! Have you been on the seabraes Facebook group? Iv already met another 3 people in our flat. What are you studying?
I'm not 100% sure about this, but is anyone in Seabraes flat 1? I say I'm not 100% sure about this as I can't exactly remember my accommodation details and Evision doesn't seem to be working at the moment.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 359
Original post by sdillon590
Oh thank you so much!! :biggrin: I must go try and locate this Belmont Towers facebook group then so!! :')

Hey :smile: I'm obviously reading this a year after you posted it. I was just wondering how you found Belmont Tower as I've accepted my offer to live there for the following year :smile: If certain floors are better than others?:/

Quick Reply

Latest