The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Official UAL Accommodation Guide & Tips

The new 2012-13 Accommodation Guide for UAL Halls has now been published as an online PDF, free to download, print and share.Get your copy here now!

Also coming up on April 10th, is the last chance to experience a guided tour at our Halls Open Day. This is a great opportunity not only to meet the staff at the Halls, but also current students, who are the ones informally leading the tours.

If you can't make it on the 10th, the next best way to experience the environment is with our new 360 degree virtual tours available here.

If you are a current student living in our halls, there's also a chance for you to get a £10 Arcadia Group voucher simply by opening up your room for views that day. Get in touch with [email protected] if you're interested.
Reply 1
Is there ever going to be a chance to view Costume Store? I know it's not open to students yet, but for the asking price, I'd like to see more than just concept images.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Zhin, sorry for the slightly delayed reply. I'm pleased to say that Costume Store will be open for viewing on the official Open Day on April 10th, from 10am-6pm. If that doesn't suit you, it is also be publicly open for every Wednesday following that, though only in the afternoon from between 1.30-5pm.

Hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending