The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
? which one?
what bit
Reply 3
SasunD
? which one?

on the homepage click "watch/listen to BBC news" at the top, then click "bulletins: bbc tv news"
elpaw
on the homepage click "watch/listen to BBC news" at the top, then click "bulletins: bbc tv news"

I cant find anything :frown: This is just a ploy to get people off the server isnt it!! :biggrin: (jokes!)
Reply 5
elpaw

it doesnt say bulletins: bbc tv news, it says bbc weekend news
Reply 6
elpaw

That is very funny.
Reply 7
jammyd
That is very funny.

Care to enlighten us?
Reply 8
jammyd
That is very funny.

whats funny?
Reply 9
it doesnt say bulletins: bbc tv news, it says bbc weekend news

here:
Reply 10
elpaw
Everyone go and watch the BBC News feed from the BBC website quickly, before they take it down. it is so funny!

Sack give her the sack!!!
Reply 11
Lololololol
brill!
Reply 13
Care to enlighten us?

Keep watching it....
I can't get it, is it necessary to have broadband? If so could someone take a screenshot or tell us what it's about so that those of us who don't have broadband know the joke.
Reply 15
I get this BBC AV Console instead of the BBc broadband news console thing, when i click on it
Reply 16
Alexander
I can't get it, is it necessary to have broadband? If so could someone take a screenshot or tell us what it's about so that those of us who don't have broadband know the joke.

you cant have a screenshot,t heres 6 minutes of it!
I have broadband but it wont load, I think I have a bug on my computer though which might be the problem.

Oww I am dying to know what it is now, somebody tell me?
lol quality
Reply 19
lol that's hillarious. i wonder when they'll realise??

Latest

Trending

Trending