The Student Room Group

Long lost friend

Hi all.

Firstly, I'm new around here, so hi all, and please be nice! :smile:

On to the topic of this thread: It's a massive long-shot, but I'm wondering if anyone on here can help me. After clearing stuff in my room and finding old things from school, I am trying to find/get in contact with an old friend who I haven't seen in a long time. I'm just interested to see what she's up to these days etc.

Anyway, I've exhausted the obvious facebook/myspace routes with no luck, and thought it would be worth a shot to see if anyone on here knows/knew her.

Her name is (or at least was) Jenny Hall, and she is/was deaf when I knew her. She would be 20 or 21 now. She used to live near Cambridge, and then moved away to somewhere in the north, I think she had a sister, but not sure. That's all I know, anyway.

Would be genuinely interested and grateful if anyone knows anything, but equally understand it's a needle in a hay universe situation.
(edited 12 years ago)
Aww this is a good thread and interesting idea for a sticky. Hope you don't mind if I add a name underneath?

Kirsty Burns, probably 23/24, Southwark, Landannnn! :P
Original post by WarriorInAWig
Aww this is a good thread and interesting idea for a sticky. Hope you don't mind if I add a name underneath?

Kirsty Burns, probably 23/24, Southwark, Landannnn! :P

No, don't mind at all! Doesn't seem to be getting much response here though; you're more experienced on here than me, any advice where I should post it for better exposure?
Reply 3
Awww I wish I could help you :frown: But surely, I'll remember that name and look for her if I can, I promise :smile:
I have been looking for a friend too, on Facebook, MySpace and about every source possible and last night, I spent a long time looking for him on Google+. Don't know where he could be right now. His dad worked in Spain and he had plans to move to Canada. I wish, I WISH I'd met him before moving away. I miss him so much :frown: So if anybody knows of someone named Kamran Khan, who has gleaming, large, hazel-green eyes, light brown hair, tall, fair, a little proud looking but very sweet and charming, do tell me. I feel so silly writing this but I really, really want to try and find him, even if it makes me sound stupid. This is just like a letter in a bottle dropped in the ocean :redface:
I don't think you sound stupid, must be worth a shot. Who knows what might happen! :smile:
Can't help you but, i saw a long lost childhood friend, who i lost contact with when i was 10, 2 weeks ago, when she was visiting her bf at my uni! i was just going to the shop to get some bread and BAM, we both recognised each other instantly hahaha :')
Fair few views but not many replies. Ah well, guess it was a longshot. Might repost in a more popular section.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending