The Student Room Group

I asked him how it was...

I haven't had sex in about 3 years. I was in a abusive relationship and lost my confidence by the end. I had sex with a friend, when I asked him how it was he said "he didn't feel like he had sex with someone with a kid or experience" ouch. It wasnt awful but I was overthinking alot and I did kinda need guidance at times. I was a bit nervous and asked if we were gonna do this again, he said we just had sex and he needs time for it to sink in. He's messaged me everyday as normal but not spoken about this. I am worried he's not interested anymore. 😏
Reply 1
He's probably not interested. You are using your friend as a crutch and even though you already have a connection that doesn't mean sex is going to be enjoyable for either of you.

Don't sleep with him again. See about counselling for your past trauma and get support from family and other friends if you are able, but just spending time with them, meals together, walks etc. You need time to heal from all your experiences.
It doesn't seem like he's interested as he didn't mention anything about it afterwards. I think don't try to use him unless he really actually has feelings for you.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't had sex in about 3 years. I was in a abusive relationship and lost my confidence by the end. I had sex with a friend, when I asked him how it was he said "he didn't feel like he had sex with someone with a kid or experience" ouch. It wasnt awful but I was overthinking alot and I did kinda need guidance at times. I was a bit nervous and asked if we were gonna do this again, he said we just had sex and he needs time for it to sink in. He's messaged me everyday as normal but not spoken about this. I am worried he's not interested anymore. 😏

He just wanted a shag why don't you find a guy who actually cares
Reply 4
Update:

I've spoken to him and it seems he was waiting for me to bring it up since I looked a bit shocked afterwards. He still checked in with me everyday and didn't do anything to indicate it was just the sex. But to be clear, I'm not looking for a relationship and neither is he. This was the first time I've slept had casual sex with anyone and decided to do it with him since we're already "friends".
Reply 5
Update:

I've spoken to him and it seems he was waiting for me to bring it up since I looked a bit shocked afterwards. He still checked in with me everyday and didn't do anything to indicate it was just the sex. But to be clear, I'm not looking for a relationship and neither is he. This was the first time I've slept had casual sex with anyone and decided to do it with him since we're already "friends".

There is nothing wrong with being friends with benefits as long as it is mutual.
Reply 6
Update:

So you just gonna waste yourself with him then getting meaningless sex
Just know that this will be a friends with benefits relationship, so be prepared

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending