The Student Room Group

Leavers assembly before study leave!

So my form tutor are having a leavers assembly when we come back from Easter holidays. After that, I think we only have a couple of weeks or so before we go on study leaves for GCSEs. So anyways, we're still currently sorting it out and this is what we've decided to come up with:-

Certificates
Video
Powerpoint presentation
Maybe a speech at the start?
Role-play?

*? are the ones we're still a bit unsure about.

So I was wondering, what could we do to make our assembly the best? Another tutor group has already done theirs and it was on certificates, video and a speech. What can we do to make ours better? Thanks!
Reply 1
Lots of pictures of your year group in a slideshow - this is the highlight of any such assembly/similar thing.
Reply 2
Original post by tommm
Lots of pictures of your year group in a slideshow - this is the highlight of any such assembly/similar thing.

The thing being is that we're mainly just using images of our tutor group and images of us outside of school such as with friends. We're definitly going to be making a video but we want to have some unique ideas that you wouldn't expect y'know?
Play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI bit cheesy but.. just an idea...:dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest