The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CCW foundation, questions?

Hi,

I learned by e-mail that i'd been accepted, but I still didn't receive the letter (i'm a EU student), so I was wondering until when could we accept it?
As the UAL accomodation starts monday, i guess i couldn't sign in if i haven't accepted their offer yet, right?

Thanks!!
when you get your letter, it will come with a form you need to fill out and send back to accept your place. don't worry if you can't apply on monday, they still have a halls of residence open day on the 10th of april that i'd imagine a lot of people will go to before they apply. :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
thanks becca, but if you apply earlier won't you have more shot to get your place?
when you're looking for an accomodation in france that's how it works..
anyway it still wasn't in the mailbox today so i definitely have to wait until monday --
damn

Original post by RebeccaLdr
thanks becca, but if you apply earlier won't you have more shot to get your place?
when you're looking for an accomodation in france that's how it works..
anyway it still wasn't in the mailbox today so i definitely have to wait until monday --
damn

i don't think it'll make any difference if you don't apply within the first week as there'll be many people still unsure of which offers to accept, waiting for the halls of residence open day etc, and since you're not from the UK you'll most likely get prioritised anyway. don't worry! :smile:
Reply 4
awesome, nice english administration :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending