The Student Room Group

Manchester uni foundation year

Hey, I’ve been accepted for Pharmacy foundation year at Manchester uni, but the foundation year is taught at xaverian college, I’m just wondering how is it, is it full time?5 days a week, are you taught with college students? Whats the content like, is it difficult?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I’ve been accepted for Pharmacy foundation year at Manchester uni, but the foundation year is taught at xaverian college, I’m just wondering how is it, is it full time?5 days a week, are you taught with college students? Whats the content like, is it difficult?

Hey, I'm starting my foundation year for pharmacy this September, are you able to answer ur questions you had now for me? Because I'm confused what the timetables will be like and if I'm being taught w college students too.
Reply 2
hiya, i just have a question on the foundation degree for pharmacy, to get into first year of pharmacy after foundation year youd need to sit an exam right? how much do you have to achieve in order to get into first year?? and how difficult is it in your opinion(the content). thanks xx
Hi we haven’t started yet, but there is an exam and i think you need 70% to pass
Reply 4
Hi we haven’t started yet, but there is an exam and i think you need 70% to pass

What happens if you do not pass, do you have to retake the year, or do you get kicked off the course?
Reply 5

hi, i wanted to apply to manchester foundation year for pharmacy but they have a section on how your application is considered i am a bit confused on that as they said you need have 2 of the points mentioned or have a refugee status, i only have one thing that applies tho. can i still apply there ?
Reply 6
Original post by poopssss
What happens if you do not pass, do you have to retake the year, or do you get kicked off the course?

im pretty sure if you fail foundation years you get kicked out
Reply 7
Anyone who applied for foundation pharmacy at manchester received an offer
Original post by Fghydv668
Anyone who applied for foundation pharmacy at manchester received an offer

I've applied on the 23rd of December, still haven't received an offer, what about you, I'm feeling quite nervous now🥲
Original post by Hamdihilkas<3
I've applied on the 23rd of December, still haven't received an offer, what about you, I'm feeling quite nervous now🥲

I got the offer have you
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous #3
I got the offer have you

Congrats on the offer ! When did you apply and did you do an interview ?
Original post by Anonymous #3
I got the offer have you

Nah not yet, congratulations, did they take long to reply to you?
i just got an interview, does anyone know what type of questions they ask?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending