The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Original post by mmmpie
I'm going through a really romantic phase where anything reationshipy, and especially anything suggestive of "settle down and live happily ever after" makes me squee.

Reply 1981
^D'aaaaawwwww!

I'm going through a phase where I'm starting to get a bit too clingey to my boyfriend, and I need to back away and give him some space. Seriously, I get worried if a day goes by and I don't hear from him :redface:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191
Reply 1982
Original post by Liam_G

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I just had essay feedback for an essay I did on LGBT rights and it's my best mark I've had in university (my essay standard is low admittedly) so I'm feeling very happy. :biggrin:
Ugh. I feel dirty...

Original post by InPlainSight
I just had essay feedback for an essay I did on LGBT rights and it's my best mark I've had in university (my essay standard is low admittedly) so I'm feeling very happy. :biggrin:

It's easy to get great marks at uni if you're doing something you're genuinely interested in. :smile:
Original post by Mad Vlad
Ugh. I feel dirty...

Oh? Why, pray tell? :tongue:
Original post by Revd. Mike
Oh? Why, pray tell? :tongue:

I've been ranting about politics on here. :sigh:

Spoiler

Bloody hell guys I do revision for a few days and we gone through 4 pages. Ergh. As a summary, I agree with daniel about the grindr thing, as indian gay man myself and living an area where a majority of guys are indian, it's natural for people to prefer people of their own race. Even though I always say with me never say when it comes to relationships with guys of a different race, all my exs and guys have dated have been south asian. Tbh the only explanation I can offer is the area I grew up in, upbringing etc.

In other news I DON'T LIKE GEOMETRY.

And hey new people. I am the cool gaysian guy who likes using CAPITALS FOR EVERYTHING. And tells long stories. And like to do this LOOOOOOOOL. Hope I haven't scared you off.
Reply 1989
I've nearly been a victim of debit card fraud! :eek:
I have been told my flat currently has no Internet. Woe.
Reply 1991
Original post by crazylemon

****. My condolences, Lemon.
Original post by crazylemon

Ugh... been there done that. It sucks. :frown:
Original post by Crisps
I've nearly been a victim of debit card fraud! :eek:

How!? :lolwut:
Reply 1994
I routinely have to go for extended periods of time without the internet. One time I was without it for three days. I almost died.
Reply 1995
Original post by Liam_G
I routinely have to go for extended periods of time without the internet. One time I was without it for three days. I almost died.

It wasn't good for me either...
All these stories of internetless are going to give me nightmares. :puppyeyes:

I have an unlimited data plan on my phone for precisely such an emergency.
Original post by Terpsikhore
All these stories of internetless are going to give me nightmares. :puppyeyes:

I have an unlimited data plan on my phone for precisely such an emergency.

But are you allowed to tether it, that's the question. o2 were being characteristically fascist in my hour of need. They went all QoS on my ass while I was waiting for my internet to be installed in my new flat - so I couldn't tether my phone and do any browsing.
Original post by Mad Vlad
But are you allowed to tether it, that's the question. o2 were being characteristically fascist in my hour of need. They went all QoS on my ass while I was waiting for my internet to be installed in my new flat - so I couldn't tether my phone and do any browsing.

I am indeed. One of the few joys of being a 3 customer. Nightmare about O2.
Red dwarf and how I met your mother have kept me sane so far.

Latest