The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Revd. Mike

Spoiler

Adorable :h:
Original post by DellaLouise
Nothing beats Easter Egg for breakfast. Even if I don't believe in Easter, I definitely believe in chocolate :awesome:

:coma: It's a shame they don't make jaffa cake Easter Eggs. :sad:

Well we've talked nearly everyday for nearly a year now. Of course I'm going to miss that! And yes she did :yep:

:yep: I can't believe it's been nearly a year. :awesome: Our coke/ pepsi debate :laugh: :pepsi:

Awww C, it happens. It's usually the person you least expect who likes you, that's why you don't see the signals because you're not looking for them.
Urgh I think one of my best guy friends has a crush on me. Every now and then I'll catch him staring at me when I'm not looking and he is so overly touchy with me. Adding up to another reason why I should come out to my friends :sadnod:

Good luck! I know you'll do fine :hugs:

Yep I just feel like an idiot for not seeing them. At least I know I'm attractive to the ladies, I must be doing something right! Although she did say she had a red head paraphilia :perv:

Thanks, I really need to start doing some work.

Spoiler

Definitely! Maybe not Birmingham Pride but I agree with a Brum meet up as it costs an arm and a leg for me to get to London :lol:

:colone: You could make a lot of friends :sexface: You could meet all the people from my lgbt group and see if there was anyone you liked :sexface:

Spoiler

Wow 5th rep gem :dance: Thank you lovely reppers! :awesome:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 382
Original post by seanfromtheblock
hi, saw your answer in the questionnaire, are you at Newcastle? I'm also not too keen on the LGBT society.

Yup I'm at Newcastle. Are you there too? What're you studying?
Afternoon guys...

I just dyed my hair purple :biggrin:
Original post by twinlensreflex
Afternoon guys...

Pics :teeth:
I have no chocolate my day is ruined... :frown:

I'm such a bad Atheist! :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by InPlainSight

Aww, :console:

Here, have a cookie! :cookie:
Happy Easter my favourite tsr's :h:

Afternoon guys...

Original post by cpdavis
Pics :teeth:

^ This.
Ughhh I just spent all day at my cousins communion... not my thing at all. Could have been in bed... :sigh:
Reply 389
Hey gays! How is everybody?

Original post by goodcookies
Ughhh I just spent all day at my cousins communion... not my thing at all. Could have been in bed... :sigh:

Then why did you go? My mum kept me away from my cousin's confirmation in case I spontaneously combusted.
Reply 390
Original post by InPlainSight

I just came home for Easter to visit my mum and she got me an Easter egg... I feel loved. :P
7057148041_461ed9d750.jpg

Yes, my dog is a derp. But good for hiding behind.

Mod Calm
I just came home for Easter to visit my mum and she got me an Easter egg... I feel loved. :P

Mother & I had already eaten three, and then she appeared with another one this morning :biggrin: I was very impressed. :smile:
Reply 392
7057148041_461ed9d750.jpg

Yes, my dog is a derp. But good for hiding behind.

Mother & I had already eaten three, and then she appeared with another one this morning :biggrin: I was very impressed. :smile:

I'm not a massive chocolate fan so one is enough for me... I was just surprised as she usually complains about me eating all her food and drinking all her alcohol whenever I go home... Didn't expect chocolate gifts... Though if she thinks chocolate will keep me out of her liquor cabinet, she is sorely mistaken. I need alcohol to survive the constant stream of questions about whether or not I've got a girlfriend yet... *awkward*
Original post by Mod Calm
I'm not a massive chocolate fan so one is enough for me... I was just surprised as she usually complains about me eating all her food and drinking all her alcohol whenever I go home... Didn't expect chocolate gifts... Though if she thinks chocolate will keep me out of her liquor cabinet, she is sorely mistaken. I need alcohol to survive the constant stream of questions about whether or not I've got a girlfriend yet... *awkward*

Aggh that's huuugely awkward! I only escape that fate by being firmly closeted :rolleyes:. I love the fact that you have a cabinet devoted to liquor xD (we do too :wink:)
Currently on my 4th dessert of the day. It's just like Christmas!
Reply 395
I didn't get any Easter eggs. Not bothered about it either. Might go see if there are any cheapy ones in Thorntons tomorrow though :tongue:
Eugh, my mum has just made me take so many pictures FFS :colonhash:
Fans of Repo! The Genetic Opera should be aware, if they are not already, that Terrance Zdunich has a new project that he's currently debuting at various venues across the states - and will eventually be on DVD. Here's the incredible trailer:

My cakes gone down well :biggrin: :woo:
Reply 399
Original post by cpdavis
My cakes gone down well :biggrin: :woo:

I'm not surprised... It looked pretty yummy..

Latest