Reply 7981
Original post by cpdavis
TGBBO? :curious:

The Great British Bake-Off.
Original post by dbmag9
The Great British Bake-Off.

Oh right :sexface:
The Great British Bake-Off :biggrin:
urgh, I hate being around people ie. new flatmates who don't know about my trans status and they talk about the boys of the flat and leave me out. I know it's stupid because how the Hell are they meant to know without me saying but it hurts.

Also female pronouns are really getting to me even worse than before. My clinical feedback from university (which caused me a mental health wobble today so the less said about that the better) had shes and hers written all the way through even though I asked my personal tutor to email around asking for neutral pronouns for myself (I prefer male but didn't want to sound weird considering I still have my female name)

Also my bloody height is making me feel crap. Yes, I may be able to transition in future and look more masculine but I really can't see myself ever not feeling like a stupid titchy little girl.

I sicken myself
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7985
I am huddled over successive cups of tea wearing gloves and a thick hoody, with a blanket. I even had a scarf on earlier... indoors. I know it's not that cold, but I'm really feeling it today :s-smilie:

Parents said I wouldn't feel as cold if I put some weight on. How can they not see what's wrong with that statement? ¬_¬

Original post by dbmag9
Watching TGBBO for the first time, I can see what thurin means about the cute guys in it. :p:

thurin
i heart grad students and bakers

:h:

Love that programme... and not just because of the grad student and baker combo. Well...
One more day here then I'm back to Aberland. This summer has gone soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo quick :O Only thing is I'm dreading the journey. I'm kind of annoyed though about the change on the train. I'd rather do Bournemouth to either Birmingham International/Birmingham New Street/Wolverhampton then get my connection to Aber than to Southampton, then Birmingham International THEN Aber. I have tickets now so too late to change anything.

Is anyone on this thread living in Wales/been to Wales at the moment? If so what's the weather been like, because I'm evaluating whether to take a cardigan with me, when I go for a food shop on arrival.
Yay in London
THIS IS AMAZING HE HAS TO WIN X FACTOR USA!

Can't get a song out of my head.
Original post by ViceVersa

You need to unhear it. :awesome:
Original post by ViceVersa

Kylie Minogue by any chance - I'm guessing that because of what you said.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Kylie Minogue by any chance - I'm guessing that because of what you said.

Was that guess because of all the things she said?

Spoiler

Original post by Tortious
Was that guess because of all the things she said?

Spoiler

LOL
Reply 7994
Hey gays. Ate at Nando's with my little brother and there was an obscenely hot guy there. Just thought I'd let y'all know. :colonhash:
Reply 7995
Original post by dbmag9
Hey gays. Ate at Nando's with my little brother and there was an obscenely hot guy there. Just thought I'd let y'all know. :colonhash:

One requires photographic proof else I doubt the credibility of such an event transpiring.
Reply 7996
Original post by thurin
One requires photographic proof else I doubt the credibility of such an event transpiring.

I think that would probably have freaked him out a little more than was neccessary; I stared at him enough as it was. :p:
D**n the new one direction song is catchy!
Went bar-hopping last night (morning?) -- FREE DRINKS!
Two new Berliner friends, inviting them to go out for my birthday this weekend! :h:
Reply 7999
Gawd, why does this Conor Maynard thingie show up on youtube when I'm listening to Joni Mitchell?
this is beyond me...

Latest