Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
Yay! :awesome: Congrats :woo:

Exeter university :awesome: for Biochem :lol:
Reply 9921
Original post by AspiringGenius
Exeter university :awesome: for Biochem :lol:

:banana: :woo: Happy for you. :awesome:
yay I got an offer for uni :awesome: admittedly, my fifth chice but I feel loved :redface:

Congrats! :biggrin:

What's your first choice? :beard:
Original post by eater_of_pies
Congrats! :biggrin:

What's your first choice? :beard:

Medicine at UCL, KCL, Barts or Cardiff. Don't have a preference between those though :redface: Not expecting to get more than 1 offer :redface:
Medicine at UCL, KCL, Barts or Cardiff. Don't have a preference between those though :redface: Not expecting to get more than 1 offer :redface:

Congratulations mate!

When did you send your UCAS off?
Original post by ExWunderkind
Congratulations mate!

When did you send your UCAS off?

Literally just over a week ago :zomg:
Literally just over a week ago :zomg:

Wow that's quite quick!

Mine was sent off on Friday and I am literally obsessed with emails and UCAS track. Bath made it even worse by having their own system that shows the progress of your application! Lol.

At least you can rest easy with an offer on the table now :biggrin:
yay I got an offer for uni :awesome: admittedly, my fifth chice but I feel loved :redface:

Congratulations! :biggrin:

To scared to apply to the best london uni? I understand :console:

:p:
Wow that's quite quick!

Mine was sent off on Friday and I am literally obsessed with emails and UCAS track. Bath made it even worse by having their own system that shows the progress of your application! Lol.

At least you can rest easy with an offer on the table now :biggrin:

Well if I don't get any other offers than I'll be competing for AAA so I can reapply for medicine- so... while others will be working hard for good A Levels to get their offers. i will be working hard for grades so I don't have to go uni.

Little me so contrary :biggrin:

Original post by Mad Vlad
Congratulations! :biggrin:

Original post by crazylemon

I take it you mean Imp? Well it was a toss up between Imp and UCL as I only wanted to go for one BMAT and I felt I'd prefer UCL with the new University hospital :smile: To be honest, if it wasn't for BMAT I would go for Imperial over Cardiff I think. Just don't want the feeling of sitting the BMAT and thinking if I fail, I wipe out half my medicine application in one clean, clutzy move :smile:
Original post by Mad Vlad
Still haven't seen a pic of these new amazeboots you've bought :colonhash:

:console: get well soon, though!

Can't be arsed to look for my camera charger. They're these, though:

5567_dr-martens-vonda_l.jpg

Put some cider in the freezer last night to cool it down quickly and then forgot all about it. I now have a cidercicle sat on my back doorstep. :facepalm:
Original post by crazylemon

:thumbsup:

Then receives offers from all universities applied too :wink:

Come to London :colone: ... we have cookies :cookie:

haha I don't think so! :lol:

Cookies? Does the Cookie Monster know about this?!
Fifth choice? Bah. I got conditional offers from everywhere I applied to, and St Andrews was my sixth choice which in all honesty I only added in because I couldn't think of more than five I fancied applying for and so just went for StA because my mum had gone there. But when all was said and done, after open days and stuff I'd decided I hated three of what were initially my top four and I was really happy with St Andrews, so it jumped up from literally being an afterthought to being one of my two favourites and it was ultimately the one I attended.
Original post by Dalimyr
Fifth choice? Bah. I got conditional offers from everywhere I applied to, and St Andrews was my sixth choice which in all honesty I only added in because I couldn't think of more than five I fancied applying for and so just went for StA because my mum had gone there. But when all was said and done, after open days and stuff I'd decided I hated three of what were initially my top four and I was really happy with St Andrews, so it jumped up from literally being an afterthought to being one of my two favourites and it was ultimately the one I attended.

oh wow!

Well I kind of hope I don't have that change of heart as I am wanting to study medicine and Exeter was more a reserve for if I didn't get the grades than an option I will consider on par with the others :redface:
Reply 9937
Cookies? Does the Cookie Monster know about this?!

He does, he's not welcome in London though, he's barred for life. :colone:
Don't even ask why. :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
He does, he's not welcome in London though, he's barred for life. :colone:
Don't even ask why. :mmm:

You've just destroyed one of my childhood heroes.

You guys are Nazis man, freaking Nazis!
Off to the USA Friday night!

Will be on Grindr looking for an American boy :colondollar:

Latest