The Student Room Group
Reply 9940
Original post by ExWunderkind
You've just destroyed one of my childhood heroes.

You guys are Nazis man, freaking Nazis!

Well next time tell your childhood heroes, not to drug our venerable people and abuse them. (NOW I ruined your childhood :colone:.)

The Family Guy reference just hit me. :smile:
[video="youtube;Udd8y2MsNQc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udd8y2MsNQc[/video]
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
Well next time tell your childhood heroes, not to drug our venerable people and abuse them. (NOW I ruined your childhood :colone:.)

The Family Guy reference just hit me. :smile:
[video="youtube;Udd8y2MsNQc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udd8y2MsNQc[/video]

Yay! So glad you got the FG reference :biggrin:

Even tho I prefer AD.
Reply 9942
Yay! So glad you got the FG reference :biggrin:

Even tho I prefer AD.

Yea, the show has been crap for a while. American is great, the new episode are quite good.
South Park is best though. Not one episode to this day I haven't enjoyed. EXCELCIOR!!
Original post by Terpsikhore
Can't be arsed to look for my camera charger. They're these, though:

5567_dr-martens-vonda_l.jpg

Put some cider in the freezer last night to cool it down quickly and then forgot all about it. I now have a cidercicle sat on my back doorstep. :facepalm:

Totally awesome! :h:

Mine have arrived! :awesome: I'm just going to grab some food and I'll get some pics :biggrin:

Loving the Cidrecicle :laugh:
Original post by ipoop
Yea, the show has been crap for a while. American is great, the new episode are quite good.
South Park is best though. Not one episode to this day I haven't enjoyed. EXCELCIOR!!

My favourite South Park episode is the spoof of '300'. "Scissor me timbers!!"

But yes American Dad is phenomenal. I still watch FG but have to admit it's gone off the boil.
Original post by AspiringGenius
I take it you mean Imp? Well it was a toss up between Imp and UCL as I only wanted to go for one BMAT and I felt I'd prefer UCL with the new University hospital :smile: To be honest, if it wasn't for BMAT I would go for Imperial over Cardiff I think. Just don't want the feeling of sitting the BMAT and thinking if I fail, I wipe out half my medicine application in one clean, clutzy move :smile:

Sensible. I applied to both though :tongue:
iPad mini and iPad 4 announced! Hopefully will be getting iPad 4 for Christmas!
Reply 9947
My favourite South Park episode is the spoof of '300'. "Scissor me timbers!!"

But yes American Dad is phenomenal. I still watch FG but have to admit it's gone off the boil.

:rofl: with the sex scene..... :toofunny: I stopped watching it with my dad because of that episode. I either record it or watch it in my room.

Cartoon wars is my favourite, first time I watched was when I started falling out of love with Family Guy as well. Although the Star Wars episodes are the only reason I watched the last 3 seasons of FG.
Reply 9948
Original post by Confirmation

What's the difference between the products? What's the difference between those two and the iPad HD?

:facepalm2:
Original post by Cool Cat
fairy muff

your username: I see what you've done there :awesome:

Yes, but, where is the rest of it from...? :biggrin:
Original post by ipoop
:rofl: with the sex scene..... :toofunny: I stopped watching it with my dad because of that episode. I either record it or watch it in my room.

Cartoon wars is my favourite, first time I watched was when I started falling out of love with Family Guy as well. Although the Star Wars episodes are the only reason I watched the last 3 seasons of FG.

I am loving Adventure Time at the moment too. I felt a bit weird as it's a Cartoon Network show, but I know I'm not the only one who likes it :P
Reply 9952
I am loving Adventure Time at the moment too. I felt a bit weird as it's a Cartoon Network show, but I know I'm not the only one who likes it :P

My brother watches that show, I find it weird, I bet you like Chowder as well:wink:. Speaking of Cartoon Network, their shows quality seem to have decreased, or I got older. I do like Johny Test though.
Watching modern family. Now hooked.

i LOVE adventure time
tumblr_mcd2ggM9dS1rq65rlo1_500.gif
Original post by Mad Vlad
:facepalm2:

why :facepalm2:
why :facepalm2:
Look through Vlad's post history and you shouldn't have much difficulty in finding his opinion on Apple products :wink: :p:
Reply 9957
Original post by crazylemon
Watching modern family. Now hooked.

:five:

Phil.jpg
Original post by ipoop
What's the difference between the products? What's the difference between those two and the iPad HD?

There is very little difference between the iPad Mini and iPad 4, same with The New iPad.

The iPad mini is literally a smaller version of the iPad 4 (as well as slightly slower with the A5 chip but probably not noticeable , the iPad 4 has a better screen, 4G connectivity and the A6 chip (present in the iPhone 5). The iPad mini is cheaper then all the other iPads and I do believe the iPad 4 will be replacing The New iPad which I don't think will be sold any more (probably due to the lack of 4G which has left buyers annoyed) the iPad 4 will cost the same as the 3rd gen iPad.

Note: I am not an Apple fag, I love Microsoft <3. Nothing wrong with an open mind.
FML. I finally find a guy that's near to perfect and he lives far away!

Latest