The Student Room Group
Original post by Dalimyr
Look through Vlad's post history and you shouldn't have much difficulty in finding his opinion on Apple products :wink: :p:

Exactly, his opinion... I am allowed to like Apple products and shouldn't be complained at if I do like them. Funny thing is I don't even own an Apple product except a crappy iPod shuffle I haven't used in 2 years. Although my Grandad has an iPad 3 and my mum and brother both have iPhones.
Reply 9961
Original post by Confirmation
There is very little difference between the iPad Mini and iPad 4, same with The New iPad.

The iPad mini is literally a smaller version of the iPad 4 (as well as slightly slower with the A5 chip but probably not noticeable , the iPad 4 has a better screen, 4G connectivity and the A6 chip (present in the iPhone 5). The iPad mini is cheaper then all the other iPads and I do believe the iPad 4 will be replacing The New iPad which I don't think will be sold any more (probably due to the lack of 4G which has left buyers annoyed) the iPad 4 will cost the same as the 3rd gen iPad.

Note: I am not an Apple fag, I love Microsoft <3. Nothing wrong with an open mind.

So, it's the same business as the iPhone 5 then. Not much changed besides a software update and 4G. Sold at the same high price.

I have to admit, as much as I dislike them, they have a good brand image, even though they are a total rip off.
Original post by ipoop
So, it's the same business as the iPhone 5 then. Not much changed besides a software update and 4G. Sold at the same high price.

I have to admit, as much as I dislike them, they have a good brand image, even though they are a total rip off.

Actually the iPhone 5 had quite a large face lift. Well the iPad 4 is a replacement and not a huge big release.

EDIT: I agree that the Macbooks are very very expensive (and iPods to an extent) but I think the iPhone and the iPads aren't that expensive...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ViceVersa
FML. I finally find a guy that's near to perfect and he lives far away!

Pretty much every guy I've ever met.
Anyone making a new thread? Once you do, I'll link it :h:
Pretty much every guy I've ever met.

It sucks! I'm just going to stay away from everyone!
Being in the closet feels like I'm a secret agent or something. Like I could flick a switch and my room would turn pink *sterotyping* :wink:

But anyway, HELLO LGBT (you can tell by my caps lock that I'm excited to be chatting to you). xxxxx
Original post by Maccabees
i LOVE adventure time
tumblr_mcd2ggM9dS1rq65rlo1_500.gif

:sexface: <3
Reply 9968
Actually the iPhone 5 had quite a large face lift. Well the iPad 4 is a replacement and not a huge big release.

The iPhone 5 had a bigger screen, and a software update. Panoramic photography has been available with the use of apps for a while.... I think some phones even had it installed in their phones by default.

Ever since they first release the original iPhone, they haven't done much. Everything they released on their products have existed but, just had low publicity. They use it, claim as an "innovation" and there goes the Apple sheep.

Like I said, strong brand image. I don't want to bore all of you with my opinions on Apple Inc, might take forever. I am called iPoop for a reason. :mmm:
It sucks! I'm just going to stay away from everyone!

:hugs:

Don't stay away! :puppyeyes:
Original post by cpdavis
Anyone making a new thread? Once you do, I'll link it :h:
We're not quite there yet :wink:
Reply 9971
Original post by InquisitiveOwl
Being in the closet feels like I'm a secret agent or something. Like I could flick a switch and my room would turn pink *sterotyping* :wink:

But anyway, HELLO LGBT (you can tell by my caps lock that I'm excited to be chatting to you). xxxxx

HELLO YOU! Tell us about yourself! :h:

As you can tell by the use of my caps, I'm also excited talking to you, only this time though. Every other conversion will have to be standard stuff. I promise the level of excitement will remain the same. :u:
Original post by Mad Vlad
:hugs:

Don't stay away! :puppyeyes:

Almost everyone, then. :tongue:

:lovehug:
Got my PDE's work back, good marks! :woo:
Exactly, his opinion... I am allowed to like Apple products and shouldn't be complained at if I do like them. Funny thing is I don't even own an Apple product except a crappy iPod shuffle I haven't used in 2 years. Although my Grandad has an iPad 3 and my mum and brother both have iPhones.

Disagree.

FACT. :fyi:

The slop they've churned out today is overpriced, underwhelming and frankly, an effrontery to the model and philosophy that made the Apple brand truly great.

They're not innovating, they're mimicking. Their business model can't be sustained without the market leading innovation that made them cool. There's 2 ways it'll go, they'll cut prices to maintain sales, or they'll stick to the same model and plunge into a spiral of failure.

Apple are following a similar curve to that of Sinclair in the 80's. Their popularity has peaked, and their ability to be first to market - the key to their success - has diminished.

If I was an Apple shareholder, I'd be selling, right now.
Not long to to go til this thread hits 10,000. Is Thread XI going to be opening within the next 24-48 hours then?
All of this Apple hate is making me scared :hide:
Reply 9977
Original post by Mad Vlad
Disagree.

FACT. :fyi:

The slop they've churned out today is overpriced, underwhelming and frankly, an effrontery to the model and philosophy that made the Apple brand truly great.

They're not innovating, they're mimicking. Their business model can't be sustained without the market leading innovation that made them cool. There's 2 ways it'll go, they'll cut prices to maintain sales, or they'll stick to the same model and plunge into a spiral of failure.

Apple are following a similar curve to that of Sinclair in the 80's. Their popularity has peaked, and their ability to be first to market - the key to their success - has diminished.

If I was an Apple shareholder, I'd be selling, right now.

:adore: :adore: All hail the Vald man! :adore :adore:
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Not long to to go til this thread hits 10,000. Is Thread XI going to be opening within the next 24-48 hours then?
Try next 5-10 minutes and you'll be much closer. I'll make a new one once we get to around 9,995 posts :p:
Almost everyone, then. :tongue:

:lovehug:

Nawww! :h: :jumphug:

Original post by cpdavis
Got my PDE's work back, good marks! :woo:

Good work! :biggrin:

Latest