The Student Room Group

How many hours of revision a day do you plan to do in Easter?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
17601282.jpg
For A level.
I've made a plan so that I will revise at least half of each day as I don't know what the rest of my plans are yet and also I don't have majorly revisable subjects. Please excuse me while I go and cry in the corner about my three oral exams though :getmecoat:
Hopefully about three/four hours a day in thirty minute intervals of A-level subjects and then ~2 hours of STEP preparation in one hour intervals a day starting tomorrow! In truth I will be very impressed with myself if I keep that up for two weeks.
However long it takes for me to know it all of by heart.
A Level student, year 13.
Not even going to put a time limit for this tbh. I'll just do as much revision as possible, for as many hours (with breaks, of course) until I know everything that we have studied up until this point. I already feel like I've started too late, so I can't actually waste anymore time.
so far managed around five hours a day, I'm doing 5 Highers (basically like AS I think?) so attempting one hourish per subject, I sometimes go over or under though.
I have set times to be working, but not set times for subjects or whatever. I set myself a target for each subject at the start of the day and work til that basically.. it feels like I'm doing nothing though! :frown:
I can't make a set in stone timetable because then I just change it everyday :tongue:
GCSE's and 4-5 hours per day with 15 minute breaks after each hour.
You guys... making me feel bad. I do '5 hours'...

As in I've written down that I'll do 5 but the reality is closer to 2 xD

EDIT: Doing 3 A Levels
(edited 12 years ago)
Wow... everyone is saying things like 5-8 hours per day at least. I plan to do about 2 hours each day, 5 days a week...
Maybe I shouldn't be so relaxed.

A-levels.
(edited 12 years ago)
I just plan to stay in most days and do bits and bobs. I think ive done 2ish hours today.
For my uni exams at least 5 hours a day. I would like to do more but I'm really bad when it comes to studying.
Reply 130
Original post by BambieWambie
I just plan to stay in most days and do bits and bobs. I think ive done 2ish hours today.

I can relate to this - i'm doing my A2s and doing around 3 hours per day, with 30 minute breaks between each hour. How can people do 8 hours? I have literally no focus after around 4.
Original post by oli_G
Is anyone else finding it hard to not to be complacent as you've done well in the jan modules?

Definitely! I'm sat watching whilst all of my friends panic and make revision timetables and get stressed. I'm just sat here like "exams in 10 weeks? Meh"
In my summer exams I need CCDUU to get my AAB overall for university, so I'm in a pretty good place. Though I really really do wish that I was motivated to revise. I've been incredibly lazy for the last 2 months and really need to start up again I guess.
;D

All the best, mate!

Edit: Negger? Sorry if I offended you dude.
(edited 12 years ago)
Hopefully around 3 a day, I've got 5 exams to revise as well as business and art coursework.
Reply 133
oh maan i think i need to start revising now...
About 3/4 hours a day from now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending