The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

omg he called you moti :headfire: knock that nignog out, kim!!!
chup, you burnt kachori!
nah manz more like a sweet gulab jamun :smug:
No, I'm the sweet one here. Sweet like kesar nu dood and jalebi h3h3.

You're sour like Umrikan candy, mate.
the amount of crispiness you and slim spew out makes me want to bawl my eyes out :frown:
Reply 785
It was my birthday yesterday
Just a sensual lad, please don't hate.

Original post by m:)ckel
It was my birthday yesterday

Happy birthday, m8! Our Ladi will give you a celebratory lapdance if you're willing!
hepi belated bday, m8!! mine was last week :dumbells:

Original post by Tucking Fypo

Happy birthday, m8! Our Ladi will give you a celebratory lapdance if you're willing!

:angry:
Original post by Mastermind`
anyone want an infographics diagram? special offer from the S&S team

Do one for me, let's see how much crust your team can produce :colonhash:

:dance:
Was listening to 'Turn Up The Music' earlier in the kitchen. Did my thang. :danceboy:

Man, seeing yer mam bawling has got to be one of the worst sights a lad can see. :angry: Just wish man can slap the lips off me sister sometimes. :angry:
pobre mummy fypo :frown: what did sister fypo do?
Allow the sob story on a forum but ultimately she was just arguing with me mam and I guess she just couldn't take it anymore and cracked. :angry: Peak how all my sister argues about is how I get better treatment. Niqqa won't lie, I do... but I ain't exactly gonna wash the dishes and cook, am I? :angry:
Bechari aunty. :sad: Give her a hug mate! I'm coming down with some tissues! :run:
Original post by Tucking Fypo
Peak how all my sister argues about is how I get better treatment. Niqqa won't lie, I do... but I ain't exactly gonna wash the dishes and cook, am I? :angry:

I argue about the same thing with my mum. :pierre:
just an enigmatic lad looking out for his mum really
WELL....... WHY NOT? :angry: JUST CUZ YOU'RE A GUY DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T HELP AROUND THE HOUSE. :angry: BET ALL YOU DO WHEN YOU GET HOME IS SIT ON YOUR BATETA VADA VARU ARSE. :pierre: MAN MAKES HER BRO DO THE DISHES AND COOK SOMETIMES. :smug:
Original post by Ladipidoo
WELL....... WHY NOT? :angry: JUST CUZ YOU'RE A GUY DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T HELP AROUND THE HOUSE. :angry: BET ALL YOU DO WHEN YOU GET HOME IS SIT ON YOUR BATETA VADA VARU ARSE. :pierre:

Original post by Ladipidoo
WELL....... WHY NOT? :angry: JUST CUZ YOU'RE A GUY DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T HELP AROUND THE HOUSE. :angry: BET ALL YOU DO WHEN YOU GET HOME IS SIT ON YOUR BATETA VADA VARU ARSE. :pierre: MAN MAKES HER BRO DO THE DISHES AND COOK SOMETIMES. :smug:

I was just waiting for you to chip in. :rofl2:

I do help out but the girly 'chores' should defo be done by her cos it'll stand her in good stead when she's....exported. That's not to say I've never washed up before.

Nowt wrong with bateta vada gaands mate, allow your ghatia jevi gaand. :angry:
Reply 799
wtf, I'd argue with me mam if she treated my hypothetical brother better than me, I'd ****ing burn the house down.

I argue with me mam about everything already tho :pierre:

Latest